Perodua Bezza

Cypher

come, let's share, i wanna know what actually happen.

I also yet to step my foot in china, probably will not too. as i really hear terrible things about the country and culture..

But i know their red light distinct, is damn happening [sly]

Was flying back to Singapore.

During the x-ray and customs inspection, I took out my 2 powerbanks to be scanned separately from my check in luggage. The customs guy pointed at my older powerbanks and said it's over capacity so cannot bring onto flight. I pointed at my other newer powerbanks and said it's even higher capacity.

The customs guy said he's not looking at my other powerbanks, only that one. If I want to bring it with me, I have to courier it to wherever I'm going. Which involves exiting the customs line back into the landside. I was already an hour from departure the customs line is damn long.

So I asked what if I throw away? There was a rubbish bin in front where other people threw their contraband items. The customs guy said it's my choice: if items has value to me I should courier it back or if I don't want can throw away. So I say again I'll throw away.

Reached over to take the powerbank and he slapped my hand away and asked what am I doing? Told him going to throw away. Then he became very fierce and said if I want to throw away then it doesn't belong to me any more, it's the property of China customs.

Left it at that and walked off. After crossing the customs line, I turn back and see he plugged in his mobile phone and put the powerbank and his phone into his pocket.

Lol.

Wanna cope just say la.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

During the x-ray and customs inspection, I took out my 2 powerbanks to be scanned separately from my check in luggage. The customs guy pointed at my older powerbanks and said it's over capacity so cannot bring onto flight. I pointed at my other newer powerbanks and said it's even higher capacity.

The customs guy said he's not looking at my other powerbanks, only that one. If I want to bring it with me, I have to courier it to wherever I'm going. Which involves exiting the customs line back into the landside. I was already an hour from departure the customs line is damn long.

So I asked what if I throw away? There was a rubbish bin in front where other people threw their contraband items. The customs guy said it's my choice: if items has value to me I should courier it back or if I don't want can throw away. So I say again I'll throw away.

Reached over to take the powerbank and he slapped my hand away and asked what am I doing? Told him going to throw away. Then he became very fierce and said if I want to throw away then it doesn't belong to me any more, it's the property of China customs.

Left it at that and walked off. After crossing the customs line, I turn back and see he plugged in his mobile phone and put the powerbank and his phone into his pocket.

Lol.

Wanna cope just say la.

Very nice customs.

He never take your newer more power one.

This is communism. One make two power banks become two men one power bank each.

Supercharged

Lol.

Wanna cope just say la.

that's freaking cheapo.

how much does a powerbank cost nowadays, furthermore in China..

damn..

this is why i hardly go to these countries.

Why you never ask me along? 

• Praise 1

that's freaking cheapo.

how much does a powerbank cost nowadays, furthermore in China..

damn..

this is why i hardly go to these countries.

Why you never ask me along?

Haha you come along can help me from 2 power banks to 4 power banks?

Anyway PRC Airlines very strict with usage of electronic items on board. I took CZ and items like Hp, tablet, camera all these cannot switch off.

Really stare at the seat in front of me for the entire trip.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Haha you come along can help me from 2 power banks to 4 power banks?

Anyway PRC Airlines very strict with usage of electronic items on board. I took CZ and items like Hp, tablet, camera all these cannot switch off.

Really stare at the seat in front of me for the entire trip.

nah, they are too much for me.

1 can beat 10..

i can't even beat 0.5..

i was saying for china trip, guys outing without gf/wifes

it will be fun  :nosebleed:

can also ask my BFF

nah, they are too much for me.

1 can beat 10..

i can't even beat 0.5..

i was saying for china trip, guys outing without gf/wifes

it will be fun :nosebleed:

can also ask my BFF

Haha like this u organise I consperm sappork

Any idea where to get Bezza Armrest in Singapore?

For my previous viva i just ordered from Malaysia online. sorry i cant remember the site, but it's easy to google.

once payment made they'll deliver to your doorstep.

depending on what type of armrest you ordered, you might or might not need somebody to help you do the installation.

For me, i ordered those that will just slot in to the space between the front seats. simple and easy but the armrest will shake around a lot.

Supercharged

Hi Bro Kurty,You must be very happy. 

Hello,

very interesting, every fortnightly, people will tell me that i'm a happy man..  [laugh]

Hello,

very interesting, every fortnightly, people will tell me that i'm a happy man..  [laugh]

Save money confirm happy man.  :D

↡ Advertisement