Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Isn't the price around 85k now for Accent auto? I believe there has been always about 10k difference between these two..

Read my post again lah!

NG = Non Guaranteed COE.

Accent $85K Guaranteed COE

Accent $79K NG

Bezza $74K NG

So $5K difference only!

Need to compare apples to apples lah deh!

↡ Advertisement

But ah ... come to think of it, there's really no point comparing lah.

The Bezza is a real crap of a Bolehland car, quality-wise

Edited by merc280v6

Nope. Nothing to celebrate about..

This Friday going to change windscreen tint and probably changing suspension at month end.

I guess I got no luck in getting a new car. Just continue to drive on..

A question, am I suppose to contact se for my refund??

Your SE should call you on the refund if she is professional enough?! Anyway, in the end they still dont want to close the deal with you.

• Praise 2

This Friday going to change windscreen tint and probably changing suspension at month end.

If your se don’t call you then I think of course best for you to chase them for the refund. It’s your money, not theirs. So don’t let them take their own sweet time.

Supercharged

If your se don’t call you then I think of course best for you to chase them for the refund. It’s your money, not theirs. So don’t let them take their own sweet time.

yeah, she told me to email her about the refund.

better luck next time..  [:p]

• Praise 1

How come still need to email your SE about the refund? Not automatic they will process the refund to you?

• Praise 1

How come still need to email your SE about the refund? Not automatic they will process the refund to you?

Ya lor exactly. Companies like that one. Take money very easy. Wanna refund got so many red tape to cut.

Ya lor exactly. Companies like that one. Take money very easy. Wanna refund got so many red tape to cut.

So best is you forget to email them, and then they can no need to return the refund to you liao. Another cannot make it AD.

Hi Kurty,

Tell them the contract stated that the money will be refund after 6 unsuccessful bids.

So they should prepare and not having you to email them asking for refund.

• Praise 2

Hi Bro,

Before you do any upgrade on your current car, have a confirmation from Perodua on your new buy.

Only confirmed - then start doing your current car to minimise any extra spend.

Hi Kurty,

Tell them the contract stated that the money will be refund after 6 unsuccessful bids.

So they should prepare and not having you to email them asking for refund.

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

apparently, it don't work this way.

It has been a week and i wrote to the SE yesterday again,

was told the refund will take 1 month.

is this a norm or only for them?

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

apparently, it don't work this way.

It has been a week and i wrote to the SE yesterday again,

was told the refund will take 1 month.

is this a norm or only for them?

Sounds like a terrible AD. Take money so fast and easy. Refund take so long. No good reason for them to keep your money so long, especially after the few bids. They putting the deposit into bank to earn interest?

• Praise 1

Sounds like a terrible AD. Take money so fast and easy. Refund take so long. No good reason for them to keep your money so long, especially after the few bids. They putting the deposit into bank to earn interest?

[laugh]

so its not a norm...

[laugh]

so its not a norm...

Not sure its a norm or not, never experience it before. Read in MCF that KMC are more willing to bid higher and secure COE, so went it that and very true. When booked car COE was 42K, after book COE shot up to 47K. SE ask to top up, rejected it. Following bid secured and close to 47K. They do chiong COE for you. [thumbsup]

Indeed very bad AD. Never want to close deal and yet take their own sweet time to refund the deposit to you?!  [shakehead]

1 month should be commercially normal ba.

I cancelled my air ticket to Bali cos of volcano, Silkair told me need 30 working days. Then really 30 working days then refund. After that my credit card company say need 30 working days for them to process. And really 30 working days.

Consumers always lose in Singapore one la. Pay must pay very fast, refund is slowly. That's why I seldom use giro. Statement charge wrong amount giro auto transfer liao. Want then to refund must slowly investigate.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1