Perodua Bezza

Cypher

I see a lot of ppl here saying ppl will buy attrage and not bezza because of brand. i would say this is only 10% true. 

I love B&B cars (previous car was a Daihatsu Sirion and i know Toyota owns Daihatsu which in-turn owns Perodua) and love to watch the review videos on Perodua cars. I bought an attrage over bezza when changing car not because of brand but because of practicality.

Bezza was $2k cheaper but Cycle & Carriage gave me 5 years free servicing, $1k service credits and $300 accessories credits. this meant that i dont need to fork out a cent for the next 5 years on servicing and my warranty will be secured as i will only service with C&C. anyone buying attrage or bezza is on a budget, so by paying $2k more, i get back a lot on after-sales value.

Moreover, Perocom sales people are super rigid.... no other freebies etc..... also, they gave a feeling like "take it or leave it".... while C&C was more accommodating. so i wish to say ppl buy attrage over bezza not because of brand but due to the arrogance of Perocom of thinking ppl have to buy from them or their ignorance that they do not know their compeititors.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I agree with you.

:D

2 hours ago, Zhouwee84 said:

I see a lot of ppl here saying ppl will buy attrage and not bezza because of brand. i would say this is only 10% true. 

I love B&B cars (previous car was a Daihatsu Sirion and i know Toyota owns Daihatsu which in-turn owns Perodua) and love to watch the review videos on Perodua cars. I bought an attrage over bezza when changing car not because of brand but because of practicality.

Bezza was $2k cheaper but Cycle & Carriage gave me 5 years free servicing, $1k service credits and $300 accessories credits. this meant that i dont need to fork out a cent for the next 5 years on servicing and my warranty will be secured as i will only service with C&C. anyone buying attrage or bezza is on a budget, so by paying $2k more, i get back a lot on after-sales value.

Moreover, Perocom sales people are super rigid.... no other freebies etc..... also, they gave a feeling like "take it or leave it".... while C&C was more accommodating. so i wish to say ppl buy attrage over bezza not because of brand but due to the arrogance of Perocom of thinking ppl have to buy from them or their ignorance that they do not know their compeititors.

Boh sengly also want to yaya papaya.

I got ladies queuing up for my massages with a 3 week waiting list

I also not yaya papaya.

I massage ladies for 12 hours every day until my fingers sng

and still I make sure all the customers song song to Jurong.

This is how to do business.

:grin:

3 hours ago, Zhouwee84 said:

• Shocked 1

Actually it is very easy for Perocom to sell their cars, they just have to know who the buyers are. Somehow, i think they do know but they are unwilling to change. maybe their main income source is never from selling Perodua but from other businesses that is why they dont care.

• Praise 1

Out of curiosity, has any bros here bought Perodua OEM maintenance parts like air/oil filters from online stores (e.g. shoppee, lazada etc) and got your mechanic to do the replacements for u during servicing?

Reason I am asking cause i stop visiting Perocom for servicing and visiting a 3rd party mechanic but am not sure how they will manage to get OEM parts considering Perodua not widely used in SG. Any advice will be appreciated!

@_Sam_ Hi, basic parts is easily available in most workshop during your servicing.

No worry even is not OEM, no issue on the performance and the warranty if that is your concern.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Niwde1980 said:

Bezza now cost over 100k lol 

Now every car even the most basic B&B car should cost over 100k.

• Haha! 1

Any bro's bezza FC dropped quite a bit over the past year/months? My bezza used to be between 17.5km/L to 18km/L. Now its only 16.4km/L-ish, not sure is it cause I gain weight or the car FC got issue 😂

Car due for service? Tyres under inflated? Went to Malaysia pump 92 petrol?

Do give a bit more context how old and whats the mileage is on your car... Any changes recently etc..

@yellowshaun been servicing regularly every 10000km, now at 74k km, used 95 petrol from SG. Same driving style, no changes whatsoever except for swapping out new tires (michelin xm2) a few months back. 

Wait a min...it cant be the new tires right?

• Haha! 1

Could be new tyres scrubbing in or so many more cars in the road now.

Last time work from home so few cars and journey so smooth use less fuel.

:D

Twincharged
4 hours ago, _Sam_ said:

@yellowshaun been servicing regularly every 10000km, now at 74k km, used 95 petrol from SG. Same driving style, no changes whatsoever except for swapping out new tires (michelin xm2) a few months back. 

100% the tires. 

5 hours ago, _Sam_ said:

10k or 6 months whichever is earlier? or did the 10k drag until eg 12 months?

New tires could be more grippy than your old botak tires ma!