Travel pics video montage

Wind30

Hi bro,

nice photos taken and shared

How I wish I can have the time to travel such places with my family too.

To me, I feel once my kids grow up, even if I have time to go travel with them, they might not want to go with me... Or I might not have enough energy to go certain places.

The period between 0-7 years when they are growing up, they change so much from trip to trip. I watch my pics so many times after my trips :)

Also I feel my kid get smarter after every trip :) they seem to learn something new everytime

• Praise 1

To me, I feel once my kids grow up, even if I have time to go travel with them, they might not want to go with me... Or I might not have enough energy to go certain places.

The period between 0-7 years when they are growing up, they change so much from trip to trip. I watch my pics so many times after my trips :)

Also I feel my kid get smarter after every trip :) they seem to learn something new everytime

I agree.  You will see the difference between a seasoned traveller kid and non traveller kid.  My kids have cultivated a keen interest in travelling while my friend's kids who seldom travel hate travelling, one dare not take flight while the other keep asking them when they can go home cos he miss his bed and no unlimited wifi usage. 

My kids have been travelling since 1.5 years old and now they are in pri 4 and sec 3.  I always play the travel video for them to see. 

• Praise 4

Beautifully done, thanks for sharing.  Was 2:20 the Church of Spilled Blood in St Petersburg?

Weather wasn't so good when my family was there.

2:25 must be the Hermitage in St Petersburg! 

Superb candid shots and beautifully compiled.

She is kind of lonely though and a companion would be good.

Work on it!!!!! :yuush:

:secret-laugh:

Done it. :) 

That video was three years bacl.

http://www.keehian.com/croatia2016/

I agree.  You will see the difference between a seasoned traveller kid and non traveller kid.  My kids have cultivated a keen interest in travelling while my friend's kids who seldom travel hate travelling, one dare not take flight while the other keep asking them when they can go home cos he miss his bed and no unlimited wifi usage. 

My kids have been travelling since 1.5 years old and now they are in pri 4 and sec 3.  I always play the travel video for them to see. 

To me it is not that much about love for travelling but exposing the young kid to a wide range of stimuli, a break from his daily routine in Singapore, going to many different places, hotels, etc.

• Praise 2

Beautifully done, thanks for sharing.  Was 2:20 the Church of Spilled Blood in St Petersburg?

yup, It was the church of Spilled blood. We did not get the time to go inside though.

How did you visit St Petersburg? I went there on a cruise with Princess Anastasia.

yup, It was the church of Spilled blood. We did not get the time to go inside though.

How did you visit St Petersburg? I went there on a cruise with Princess Anastasia.

Same, also cruise. Ours was on a royal Caribbean ship, sailing out of Copenhagen.
↡ Advertisement