The new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Tyres- Launched

Jacklenny

Hi all , 

Recently have tried this new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 ,,,,perform well during raining days ...so try to recommend to bro here ...

I understand this tyres have new design ....

And the tyres thread looks quite similar to Michelin PSS ..to have good grip ...

Here is some link i can find from the website, ....

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article/The-New-Pirelli-P-Zero-Launched.htm

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=214

post-112190-0-58857900-1485999123.jpg

post-112190-0-34512900-1485999143.jpg

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I been considering this tyre as it seems to have scored as the quietest most efficient tyre without sacrificing performance in group comparos against others like PS4...

How did you find the noise?

I been considering this tyre as it seems to have scored as the quietest most efficient tyre without sacrificing performance in group comparos against others like PS4...

How did you find the noise?

I did not use PS4 on my ride b4 ...so that i cannot compare the noise level betw these 2, I still have Pirelli less than 2 months, which is still consider sweet and nice ....the noise level is fine for most road ....i think usually the noise level will pick up after about 15 - 20 K ....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I did not use PS4 on my ride b4 ...so that i cannot compare the noise level betw these 2, I still have Pirelli less than 2 months, which is still consider sweet and nice ....the noise level is fine for most road ....i think usually the noise level will pick up after about 15 - 20 K ....

How the noise compare to your previous tyre

• Praise 1

price wise vs. Michelin PSS n PS4 ?

When compare PSS n PS4 is not equavalent

Somehow the naming convention now is PSS vs PS4s

Price for PSS used to be 220 for 18X40X225

But the date code is about 5 months old and comes from france

PS4 is clearing at cheaper rate then PSS before CNY. Not sure if this is still the case.

Most are waiting for PS4s

• Praise 1

Hi I have been using this set of tyres for about 2 months.. As these tyres have not officially launched yet during the Dec time when I was planning to change the tyres.. Yes wet is very good and even dry also excellent.. Road noise is surprisingly good for performance tyres.. shop recommended me this tyres instead of PSS as they told me these are better and price wise not much differences.. Actual photo of the tyre spec which I took that time.

post-55493-0-01894300-1487953752_thumb.jpg

Edited by JX83
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Hi I have been using this set of tyres for about 2 months.. As these tyres have not officially launched yet during the Dec time when I was planning to change the tyres.. Yes wet is very good and even dry also excellent.. Road noise is surprisingly good for performance tyres.. shop recommended me this tyres instead of PSS as they told me these are better and price wise not much differences.. Actual photo of the tyre spec which I took that time.

Mind sharing how much they cost at the time?

WOW.. A, C 68dB. looks good. most pirellis are 72-72dB as far as i can rmb. michelins are usually 71dB

i was quoted $292 per tyre nett for 235/45/R18.

do you mind share your car make/model to have a sense of your feel for road noise?

Mind sharing how much they cost at the time?

Hi that time when I bought it was $220 for 225/45/18 for 1 piece and since mine was low profile and promotion price which Kim Hoe quoted me.. he told me SG haven't bring it yet and parallel imported in due to very good reviews from other countries.. mine was Made in Italy for this set of tyres..

i was quoted $292 per tyre nett for 235/45/R18.

do you mind share your car make/model to have a sense of your feel for road noise?

Your price quoted should be from the authorised dealer right?

Bro I am driving a Golf Gti Mk6..

I never use before PSS so I can't comment on whether is better but was told by them overall is better la..

That time before I got this P-zero my few choices was F1A3, PS4 & PSS.. as I was quoted F1A3 & PS4 same price $180.. he told me y not get P-Zero to have a try as this are newer tyres than PSS so y not price quoted to me is good.. Haha.. but so far no regret la.. just don't know how long will last..

Edited by JX83

I never use before PSS so I can't comment on whether is better but was told by them overall is better la..

That time before I got this P-zero my few choices was F1A3, PS4 & PSS.. as I was quoted F1A3 & PS4 same price $180.. he told me y not get P-Zero to have a try as this are newer tyres than PSS so y not price quoted to me is good.. Haha.. but so far no regret la.. just don't know how long will last..

I see you've become victim to Kim Hoe's hard selling.

If it's same price as PSS then buy PSS. Lots of tire shops out there which know nuts. I'll bet half of them don't even know what the markings on the tire other than 225/45r18 mean.

I see you've become victim to Kim Hoe's hard selling.

Haha not really hard selling to me la I purposely look for better price compare to other shops that quoted me for tyres.. I bought my rims at Leong Seng but not their tyres.. so to individual I guess.. So far I mean is worth the price for the specs for this tyres which was recommended..

If it's same price as PSS then buy PSS. Lots of tire shops out there which know nuts. I'll bet half of them don't even know what the markings on the tire other than 225/45r18 mean.

Is true so many tyres shop out there I mean everybody will go for price 1st which shop offer the cheapest and country of make of the tyres.. end of the day what is your requirement? I did asked around before I finally decided on this though..

↡ Advertisement