The new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Tyres- Launched

Jacklenny

Supersonic

Kim Hoe has this bad practice of hard selling pirelli tires to consumers. Maybe their profit margin on pirelli tires is higher? I don't know but i think it's quite messed up especially for people who don't know what they want.

Haha....thot i was the onli one that they were trying to hard sell. They quoted me a jaw dropping $450/pc for 19” PZ4! And they say PS4, CSC6 lousy....
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Haha....thot i was the onli one that they were trying to hard sell. They quoted me a jaw dropping $450/pc for 19â PZ4! And they say PS4, CSC6 lousy....

Ok. Looks like a shop I will be avoiding. Hate hard selling.

Am on 235/40/18

Sound wise is one of the best at 69db driving on road feel you will notice is abit more silent than other performance tyres

Wet grip and handling on paper is on paper one of the best (in reality feels the same way too)

Dry grip handling number 2 to PS4 (that one no need to say)

Already did 20000km. Noise level comfort handling performance continues to hold up. At least don’t have to worry about what happens after the legendary 15000km.

Treadwear is not the best, 2nd to PS4 expect to hold up till 45,000km (1.5 yrs) probably best to change already

Correct. I have two nearly identical cars one in Australia on PS4s and one here in SG on PZ4s. The noise difference is stark. The PZ4 is THE go to tyre IMHO. Wet grip outstanding Dry grip - same - again I find the differences between PS and PZ re dry grip hardly noticeable and frankly irrelevant at either highway speeds or Singapore city speeds. 

Am on 235/40/18

Sound wise is one of the best at 69db driving on road feel you will notice is abit more silent than other performance tyres

Wet grip and handling on paper is on paper one of the best (in reality feels the same way too)

Dry grip handling number 2 to PS4 (that one no need to say)

Already did 20000km. Noise level comfort handling performance continues to hold up. At least don’t have to worry about what happens after the legendary 15000km.

Treadwear is not the best, 2nd to PS4 expect to hold up till 45,000km (1.5 yrs) probably best to change already

Correct. I have two nearly identical cars one in Australia on PS4s and one here in SG on PZ4s. The noise difference is stark. The PZ4 is THE go to tyre IMHO. Wet grip outstanding Dry grip - same - again I find the differences between PS and PZ re dry grip hardly noticeable and frankly irrelevant at either highway speeds or Singapore city speeds. 

Neutral Newbie

I have been with my PZ4 225/40/18 1.5 years now, with more than 40000km of mileage, the noise level still at acceptable level. I m sure noise level is obviously better then my previous PS3. PS3 was very noisy tire.

I have been with my PZ4 225/40/18 1.5 years now, with more than 40000km of mileage, the noise level still at acceptable level. I m sure noise level is obviously better then my previous PS3. PS3 was very noisy tire.

I using the exact same tyre as u. 8months already, the grip for dry n wet nv giving me any worries.

I'm quite happy this tyre can last more than 40k

Great to see many bro start to appreciate this tyre....this tyre really perform well on the wet.and dry good as well...of coz sound wise is nousier than comfort tyre...but his is performance tyre...it is very good tyre with also hard side wall..which is good for mpv and suv....

Agree. 10k clock and PZ4 is so much quieter than PSS and PS4 that i've used previously. The grip is one of the best be it in wet and dry. Just recently trash it up and down Genting Highland and never did the pz4 once feels like losing it's traction.

• Praise 1

Anyone tried GY F1A3 vs PZ4? Am comtemplating between these 2 and also PS4. Looking at 235/35/19

Anyone tried GY F1A3 vs PZ4? Am comtemplating between these 2 and also PS4. Looking at 235/35/19

Looking at most reviews, PS4 seems best?

I'm also looking forward to change mine, 225/40/18.

short listed pz4 and waiting for primacy 4 to come in for my specs.

PZ4 treadwear is 220 only. Guess it wears down pretty fast

ever used a treadwear 220 tire lasted me 50,000km with regular maintenances , this numbers does not tell you the whole story

ever used a treadwear 220 tire lasted me 50,000km with regular maintenances , this numbers does not tell you the whole story

Agreed.. It's for reference only.

Also depends a lot on the weight of the car, etc..

Conti cars nomally have inner wear issues. So wear rate is a factor.

this 1 not accurate 1, dun bother about it.

as long as not 60, 70 , 100+ those rating can already .

some tyres show 400-500, they really can use 80-100% more mileage meh.

Looking at most reviews, PS4 seems best?

I'm also looking forward to change mine, 225/40/18.

Depends. PS 4 wet handling is so slightly better than PZ4 but you got to endure the high noise level and i find the side wall softer

Depends. PS 4 wet handling is so slightly better than PZ4 but you got to endure the high noise level and i find the side wall softer

Oic. My current CSC5 is also quite noisy. Would PZ or Goodyear F1 A3 be quieter and have similar performance?

↡ Advertisement