Lets talk about China history 上下五千年

Yaloryalor

Huo Qubing was infected with a contagious sickness (I think) out in the battlefield and died shortly after.

Perhaps that is why this was not well recorded.

Some historians think this may not be the cause because he si kiao kiao only 2 years later

after the war.  [grin]

• Praise 2

I feel the 西楚霸王 died very pitiful.

He could have killed 刘邦 especially during 鸿门宴 but due to his trust to 刘邦 or yaya attitude he let him go.

In the end 乌江自刎. :TT_TT:

yes ..... too confident . Maybe historian had it all wrong ...... maybe 刘邦 was more cunning than anyone [grin] . Just like a politician    :a-fun:  

At his late years , 刘邦 really chop off all his old kakis to protect his son's throne ....   [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 3

That is the difference between a politician and a general. Winning a battle and winning a country is quite different, and history has repeated itself time and again.

a general never go back on his words or vows.

a politician tear up treaty more then toilet papers

• Praise 3

That is the difference between a politician and a general. Winning a battle and winning a country is quite different, and history has repeated itself time and again.

In history 3500 yrs ago, information takes days, weeks or months to reach the front line by a delivery soldier on horses..... :wut:

So politicians in palace who makes the decision couldn't reach the Generals in time and most of the time, the Generals have to made decision themselves against warring states, fight or don't fight. Sometimes by the time the General received the messages, things already out of hands and beyond damage control. :a-m1524:

Nowadays, nothing beats instructions through fax, mobile and WhatsApp ... :XD:

• Praise 1

yes ..... too confident . Maybe historian had it all wrong ...... maybe åé¦ was more cunning than anyone [grin] . Just like a politician :a-fun:

At his late years , åé¦ really chop off all his old kakis to protect his son's throne .... [lipsrsealed]

This is same like 朱元章. Make the taking over for him son to be more smooth. Those generals think they fought the war with 朱元章 overthrown the Mongolian so became too yaya. The general 蓝玉 is one of them.

yes ..... too confident . Maybe historian had it all wrong ...... maybe 刘邦 was more cunning than anyone [grin] . Just like a politician    :a-fun:  

At his late years , 刘邦 really chop off all his old kakis to protect his son's throne ....   [lipsrsealed]

And we haven't talked about the deeds of his wife, Empress Lu.

• Praise 1

Issit true that the emperor send zheng he south to look for and finish off his brother?

Not too sure.

But recently Kim Jong Un did sent someone south to look for and finish off his brother.

• Praise 1

Not too sure.

But recently Kim Jong Un did sent someone south to look for and finish off his brother.

Korean very brutal one

Kill people still lol

Send pls don't kill me letter also no use

Tiagong nong nong time ago in a land far far away

Got people sing don't kill me song

Work leh

Boh tio zharm :grin:

1471283_bbd736784dd462827acecbb878318df6

• Praise 5

Korean very brutal one

Kill people still lol

Send pls don't kill me letter also no use

Tiagong nong nong time ago in a land far far away

Got people sing don't kill me song

Work leh

Boh tio zharm :grin:

1471283_bbd736784dd462827acecbb878318df6

Very good example!

In the chinese history many Brothers killing each other for the throne.

Rumour first Song emperor 赵匡胤 was killed by his own brother 赵光义.

• Praise 1

呂后 is one of the most powerful women in China history, ranked alongside Cixi 慈禧,Wu Zetian 武則天,Fuhao 婦好.

dun know about this 1  婦好.

which chao dai 1?

I also like 吕良伟 instead of the newer version by 何润东.

Agreed totally. He superbly portraits the agony and pain when he's faced with 围城,四面楚歌。

He wanted to fight to his death but feel for his men...that kind of dilemma was fully exhibited in his body language and facial expression. 此乃吕精典之作。

• Praise 3

Agreed totally. He superbly portraits the agony and pain when he's faced with å´å,åé¢æ¥æ­ã

He wanted to fight to his death but feel for his men...that kind of dilemma was fully exhibited in his body language and facial expression. æ­¤ä¹åç²¾å¸ä¹ä½ã

没脸见江东父老破釜沉舟四面楚歌 all deacribe about this war.

Scary war..

Very good example!

In the chinese history many Brothers killing each other for the throne.

Rumour first Song emperor èµµå¡è¤ was killed by his own brother èµµåä¹.

If the assassination of Kim is brutal.

I guess one of the history brutality was what Wu Zetian done to be in power, to stay in power and more deaths for who to hand the power.

↡ Advertisement