Steel cabinet

Rustyz

Dear bros and sis,

Thank you for your time to click into this post. Any idea where can find such shelve support?

This is the most common metal shelve.

Google and found a furniture shop, but the boss 11am to 2pm will be in office.

any other supplier can intro?

Thank you, Gum Xia

Have a lovely day

post-14534-0-11615400-1487150744_thumb.jpg

post-14534-0-51064700-1487150779_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rustyz
↡ Advertisement

bro Where about Keletan lane. I only know Lim ah boy, laksa stall and the test for HIV clinic

I think its more like Jalan Berseh and Kelantan Lane; there is a carpentry shop there I remember selling all kinds of furniture parts ; if not syed alwi road (song lim bldg) got one hardware shop (which is like less than 100m) from the carpentry shop selling ; If all else fails you have to go to geyland (sims avenue) there are a few big hardware shops opposite the fruit shops (chancerlodge complex) - i think one big one is like Thian Seng or Thye Seng  (may not be spelled correctly)    

• Praise 1

I think its more like Jalan Berseh and Kelantan Lane; there is a carpentry shop there I remember selling all kinds of furniture parts ; if not syed alwi road (song lim bldg) got one hardware shop (which is like less than 100m) from the carpentry shop selling ; If all else fails you have to go to geyland (sims avenue) there are a few big hardware shops opposite the fruit shops (chancerlodge complex) - i think one big one is like Thian Seng or Thye Seng  (may not be spelled correctly)  

Scrap COE!

Thanks bro will go be foot soldier and topo around. Thanks

• Praise 1

Scrap COE!

Thanks bro will go be foot soldier and topo around. Thanks

but maybe you should also check with the suppliers of the steel cabinets themselves - they should be having stocks of them too; I remember in the old days there used to be some Khind and another called Godrej brand ; also I used to buy some metal shelving from a shop on North Bridge road (cant remember the name again ) its like near the kopitiam and behind the river (which faces the immigration dept) ... also the name sounds like Thian Seng .... they used to sell metal shelving ; I bought cupboards for my office from them about 20 years back   

• Praise 2

but maybe you should also check with the suppliers of the steel cabinets themselves - they should be having stocks of them too; I remember in the old days there used to be some Khind and another called Godrej brand ; also I used to buy some metal shelving from a shop on North Bridge road (cant remember the name again ) its like near the kopitiam and behind the river (which faces the immigration dept) ... also the name sounds like Thian Seng .... they used to sell metal shelving ; I bought cupboards for my office from them about 20 years back   

haha 20 year rock solid bro.

or they upgraded to more atas type.

So many pattern of the shelve support. called 2 shop no stock. Will drop by north bridge road and Q BKT and find this shelve support.

thanks

there is Godrej factory near stamford tyres Lok yang (Jurong)

• Praise 1

there is Godrej factory near stamford tyres Lok yang (Jurong)

Yes I know its somewhere in Jurong; They used to make very good steel cabinets decades back and it was a renowed brand and origins is from India; but nowadays with cut throat competition of cheapo brands coming in from don't know where and steel cabinets not in fashion no more ... i have lost touch;