COE bidding - 2nd round of Feb 2017 delayed with change

wdldalian

Nowadays if I am at foodcourt I dont order canned drinks liao, and coffee or tea also no because morning already had mine. I rather pay a bit more and order fruit juice or just order fruits to eat no drinks. Then go back car drink my mineral water [laugh][laugh]

Fruits contain water right, so...
↡ Advertisement

After all these smoke bombs, COE predictions anyone?

Due to unexpected sales volume, expect new round to be on the up side.

Cat A: 52,100

Cat B: 52,500

Cat C: 51,000

Cat D: 6,800

Cat E: 53,200

Sales vol is from people who would have bought a car in the first place (maybe not right now but within the next few bids) so nett no effect.

Yes. Just like NTUC is considered a union.

Both are a joke.

Our unions are jokes la. But cannot say no union what.

But actually, NTUC is not a joke - they are a renowned supermarket and insurance company.

• Praise 2

With this type of scenario..SE will ask to decide on the spot ( this weekend, before budget announcement ), after announcement is different deal already la!!! Usually for this type of timeline.

No sign, no deposit = no deal. Take the risk, after announcement it may or may not be the same. Better or worse, cheaper or expensive..muahahhaha

LOL

turns out that i gave the bro who was sitting on the fence the correct recommendation on Friday. 

which was if you haven't commit, don't do it and wait for announcement then decide thereafter!!

i hope he didn't panick buy over the weekend

if only the rest of the bros also listened and not all jump in this round, well so long 40k+ COE

Logically thinking, G to N is just 2k difference, means Coe will be remain or 1-2k higher, won't surge 5k.

1-2k, that will be most ideal. 

dont surge too much!! 

• Praise 1

In a crowded car show with lesser quotas, coe didnt increase.

And some are thinking it'll go up due to the past 2 weekend booking?

Nice, lol. Congrats to those who waited. Will only be worrying myself in 6 years.

Same excuse as my Pi, which Pi?

Bro Weezer,

Yours is SG Vehicles as well ?

Did they ask you to pay for the $5k as well since they claimed CEVS rebate was removed by LTA ?

My case they asked, and I asked them fly kite, then they said "appeal on my behalf"...

Bro Weezer,

Yours is SG Vehicles as well ?

Did they ask you to pay for the $5k as well since they claimed CEVS rebate was removed by LTA ?

My case they asked, and I asked them fly kite, then they said "appeal on my behalf"...

Siao bo, not your daiji still ask u top up, take your deposit back and go somewhere else to buy, very fishy. Be careful

SG Vehicles.

Guys who intend to get new car, please avoid SG Vehicles by all means.

This PI is now under company alert list in CASE, and there are many feedbacks in the internet by other buyers who fell into their trap, including me.

Hidden cost after signing S&P, asking buyers to top-up, cannot commit delivery date, rude and ignorant staffs.... you name it all.

interesting. is there a link to see the 'alert list'?

Fruits contain water right, so...

Yah. My point is I rather pay more for fruit juice or fruits than canned drinks since they are getting more expensive to the extent where it is no longer worth paying so much for unhealthy drinks :D

Next time order Kopi mai zui.... Hahaha, bring own water....

You might as well say, our servicing will cost more, since car wash and coolant will also cost more  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement