COE bidding - 2nd round of Feb 2017 delayed with change

wdldalian

This budget did not touch PHV (uber/grab)  at all...... 

Anyone else also thinks that the next few rounds the PHV will be out in force to continue their asset acquisition now that the coast is clear?

↡ Advertisement

This budget did not touch PHV (uber/grab) at all......

Anyone else also thinks that the next few rounds the PHV will be out in force to continue their asset acquisition now that the coast is clear?

Yup! Think so too

This budget did not touch PHV (uber/grab)  at all...... 

Yup, its BAU for private hire.

• Praise 1

This budget did not touch PHV (uber/grab) at all......

Actually.. I don't think so.. uber and grab likely to hv backlog of cars nw.. they need to cater for lower pick up rate..

Yah. My point is I rather pay more for fruit juice or fruits than canned drinks since they are getting more expensive to the extent where it is no longer worth paying so much for unhealthy drinks :D

I lagi lugi ordering Ayataka green tea but it's healthy too.

But why need to postpone the bidding in the first place ah ? With this kind of Budget announcement.

Who is the LDA idiot that order the postpone of the bidding...KNN...

But why need to postpone the bidding in the first place ah ? With this kind of Budget announcement.

Created unnecessary panic for the market !

Affected motorcycles and they still need to bid for COE right? [laugh] 

Hopefully not quota/loan changing news. Anyway here is my take....

Cat A: $45,000 ~ $47,000 (a dip of 1 ~ 2k or more)

​For the past 4 months the race for COE in this cat wasn't as strong as the days earlier. Chances for a dip is high.

Even the news of U/G buying tones of cars doesn't seems to push it much higher, so they have already soften in their bidding strategy.

​Economy is somewhat in technical recession, well we shall see if its true...

Again, I really hope and will expected a tumble in price in this cat in the months to come.

Cat B: $47,000 ~ $48,000 (small dip of 1k or remain the same)

​Prices is always been volatile in this cat and the chances for a dip is moderate as base on last few months of biddings.

​Again will also expect price to fall pretty soon as quota keeps increasing for the first half of the year.

Still think this will happen. [:p] 

Sales vol is from people who would have bought a car in the first place (maybe not right now but within the next few bids) so nett no effect.

Also AD/PI will have few rounds to fulfill orders with Guarantee COE received last week. Guess there will not be much movement on Friday, figures will be around the same or close to rebate level.

Actually.. I don't think so.. uber and grab likely to hv backlog of cars nw.. they need to cater for lower pick up rate..

Uber/Grab have already placed orders for the thousands of cars

1) Mazda 3

2) Kia K3

3) Honda Vezel

4) Mitsubishi Attrage & Lancer

5) Toyota Aqua, Axio & Prius

They have a timeline to register these cars, some of which are already in Singapore. They need to  COE to be secured &register the cars. 

• Dislike 5

Those who rush in last minute this round are the same like those who do so when the loan restriction was relaxed last year.... for nothing...

Uber/Grab have already placed orders for the thousands of cars

1) Mazda 3

2) Kia K3

3) Honda Vezel

4) Mitsubishi Attrage & Lancer

5) Toyota Aqua, Axio & Prius

They have a timeline to register these cars, some of which are already in Singapore. They need to COE to be secured ®ister the cars.

You again. After the other forumer called your story out, you still rambling with the same nonsnese. At least try to tout for business more subtlety?

Water increase 30% means businesses costs also increase 30%.

Means pass the 30% increase to consumers.

Wait for the chain reaction.

We shld really be concerned more about daily living costs since this is definitely gna affect food and drink costs.

Water increase 30% means businesses costs also increase 30%.

Means pass the 30% increase to consumers.

Wait for the chain reaction.

haha don't spread fear leh

your water costs is 100% business costs is it?

↡ Advertisement