VW Golf 2017

therock

my question is, how soon is too soon?

typically jap autobox can last 200k or more. conti 150k or so. 

dual clutch type got a few parts. more or less 100k but not all parts need to replace.

assuming normal driving patterns, mix of hard and casual driving. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

my question is, how soon is too soon?

if suay, 15k clutch judder and 30k mu up lorry

:mellow:  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Buy already and taken delivery already....just try to enjoy your car as much as possible. [thumbsup]

been driving the 1.4 for a few days already. really nothing to find fault with . Maybe the sound in the car. else all is good for me.

• Praise 1

if suay, 15k clutch judder and 30k mu up lorry

:mellow:  [sweatdrop]

clutch judder is inherent in this type of gearbox. usually on cold starts and gets better throughout the day. those who expect seamless shifts stick to autogear or cvt. the wet dual clutch should be slightly better in terms of judder btw. 

Hypersonic

clutch judder is inherent in this type of gearbox. usually on cold starts and gets better throughout the day. those who expect seamless shifts stick to autogear or cvt. the wet dual clutch should be slightly better in terms of judder btw. 

if inherent, why would the AD take pains to change the clutch under warranty period when it judders?

:D

if inherent, why would the AD take pains to change the clutch under warranty period when it judders?

:D

clutch wear. like u don't wait till brakes become zero then change. the judder is more like clutch slippage. but some drivers experience judder/slippage even with new clutch.

clutch is basically a wear and tear item. perhaps AD wants to ease some of the unhappiness among owners tats y change.

What do u guys mean by clutch judder? I don’t feel it at all on mine

yrs is wet or dry?

Supersonic

clutch wear. like u don't wait till brakes become zero then change. the judder is more like clutch slippage. but some drivers experience judder/slippage even with new clutch.

clutch is basically a wear and tear item. perhaps AD wants to ease some of the unhappiness among owners tats y change.

yrs is wet or dry?

Wetz

Anyone knows the latest 1.4 golf mk7.5 is wet or dry clutch?

i know the 1.0 is using a dry clutch, so wondering if there's an upgrade with a bigger engine

Supercharged

Anyone knows the latest 1.4 golf mk7.5 is wet or dry clutch?

i know the 1.0 is using a dry clutch, so wondering if there's an upgrade with a bigger engine

DRY.

no new Golf with wet yet.

Supersonic

(not so) new golf 1.5 Evo comes with wet. wonder why nv bring in

Maybe is price issue.

Any bros can comment on reliability of the 1.0t MK7.5? based on personal experience thru ownership? Thinking to buy one second hand. 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement