Which brand should I buy for fuel cleaning system ?

Winning

I uses this snake call Mobll 1 Racing 2T.  Whenever i go Malaysia, i will pour 100ml into petrol tank.

I can see my tailpipe is dirtier than before.

So is pour when the petrol is Low or when petrol is 3/4 full?

Pour the snake oil in when your tank is full.

Is there fault code that you trying to clear?

(edited)

Pour the snake oil in when your tank is full.

Is there fault code that you trying to clear?

Nope , just that yesterday the car become responsless when I step on the accelerator , but u know that it can't speed up. Then after awhile a soft jerk then it can accelerate . The petrol lvl is like less than 25%. So my Friend suggested me to go buy the fuel cleaning system

Not sure what wrong also

Edited by Winning

Nope , just that yesterday the car become responsless when I step on the accelerator , but u know that it can't speed up. Then after awhile a soft jerk then it can accelerate . The petrol lvl is like less than 25%. So my Friend suggested me to go buy the fuel cleaning system

Not sure what wrong also

You can try either Redline SI-1 or Caltex Techron Concentrate.

Caltex Techron Concentrate easier to buy.

You're on Esso 95?

The fuel that you pump already comes with additives, so there is no need for after market snake oils 

Different brand, different additives. 

My experience with the previous version of Esso 95 vs Caltex 95,  the Caltex solved the erratic fuel gauge issue.

Turbocharged

Not sure what wrong also

You might want to get the throttle body cleaned.

You might want to get the throttle body cleaned.

Throttle body Cleaned , how should I do that ?

I am using 98 ....

You can try either Redline SI-1 or Caltex Techron Concentrate.

Caltex Techron Concentrate easier to buy.

You're on Esso 95?

(edited)

Can it be spark plug problem ? I just did my servicing in Dec2016? I do regular servicing every 6 months.

What other problem can cause ?

And it seem like choking or not responsive & not too sure ....

Any suggestions ?

Edited by Winning

Not sure what wrong also

Does your rpm go up when u step on accelerator? I think responseless sound quite serious...can be fuel system or even clutch issues

Does your rpm go up when u step on accelerator? I think responseless sound quite serious...can be fuel system or even clutch issues

I did not notice if the rpm went up or not , usually I do a light step on the accelerator, then it will move Liao .... I think bring to workshop to diagnose will be better?any workshop for recommendations?