Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Aiya... Don't quarrel lah. We are all here to either give or take info. More importantly, none of us want to be a Robert when you can pay a little lesser to lighten our burden. Pm me if you are able to come over Punggol to collect.

now this is a kind gesture!!!! 

sure I will PM u soon when I passing by Punggol! TQ...

Just surrendered 3 pieces for 170.

Why use 3 coupons. Should use 1 only and still get your $15 discount.

The voucher read $5 off EVERY $50 purchase.

So 1 voucher is enough, you just need to tell the counter about it.

Some of them are not sure.. Ask them to check with their HQ if they insist on additional coupons.

"$5 off Synergy petrol & diesel for every $50 purchase and $8 off Synergy Supreme+ petrol for every $60 purchase."

Edited by Limsc
  • Praise 3

Why use 3 coupons. Should use 1 only.

So 1 voucher is enough, U need to tell the counter about it.

Some are not sure.. Ask them to check with their HQ if they insist on additional coupons.

"$5 off Synergy petrol & diesel for every $50 purchase and $8 off Synergy Supreme+ petrol for every $60 purchase."

Last time for Esso stations, they require 1 voucher for every $50 discount so that means if you pump $100, u will need 2 vouchers to get a $10 discount. I'm not sure what's the rule now though.

However for Shell, u only need 1 voucher and you will be entitled to the max discounts permitted, no need to produce multiple vouchers for Shell.  

• Praise 3

Last time for Esso stations, they require 1 voucher for every $50 discount so that means if you pump $100, u will need 2 vouchers to get a $10 discount. I'm not sure what's the rule now though.

However for Shell, u only need 1 voucher and you will be entitled to the max discounts permitted, no need to produce multiple vouchers for Shell.  

Oh I see..

I might confuse with Shell then.

But both Shell and ESSO vouchers show same conditions but then apply it differently ah.

• Praise 1

Why use 3 coupons. Should use 1 only and still get your $15 discount.

So 1 voucher is enough, you just need to tell the counter about it.

Some of them are not sure.. Ask them to check with their HQ if they insist on additional coupons.

"$5 off Synergy petrol & diesel for every $50 purchase and $8 off Synergy Supreme+ petrol for every $60 purchase.

i read the term and condition state below:

"Only 1 redemption is allowed per voucher. multiple redemption allowed per transaction."

so i believe, pump $100 need to give them 2 vouchers.

• Praise 2

Aiya... Don't quarrel lah. We are all here to either give or take info. More importantly, none of us want to be a Robert when you can pay a little lesser to lighten our burden. Pm me if you are able to come over Punggol to collect.

Ya I agreed... Don't quarrel, we are all bros and sis here.  All are friends..... [thumbsup]

Supercharged

Heard the Shell at Upp Thomson will be closing in Q3. The Jln Leban one, not the small one next to old Longhouse.

Edited by Kklim
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I was at SPC Havelock. Someone kind enough pass me a $3 off $50, I was surprised as I was there to pee only [:p]

Dunno where he got it from.

I was at SPC Havelock. Someone kind enough pass me a $3 off $50, I was surprised as I was there to pee only [:p]

Dunno where he got it from.

From UOB, I also ada

I have few Esso $5 vouchers (march and april) to be given away next tues morning. If your working place is at IBP and need the vouchers, PM me to arrange and collect at German Center.

The vouchers are from the punggol esso. Able to use at north east esso stations.

Edited by Alg
  • Praise 3

I have few Esso $5 vouchers (march and april) to be given away next tues morning. If your working place is at IBP and need the vouchers, PM me to arrange and collect at German Center.

The vouchers are from the punggol esso. Able to use at north east esso stations.

cool! only tues am? wat other times n days bro?

• Praise 1

Heard the Shell at Upp Thomson will be closing in Q3. The Jln Leban one, not the small one next to old Longhouse.

Q3 means 3rd quarter of the year right? So still got quite a few months to go.. I believe they might only give out only during the last few months. 

Esso @ Tampines Ave 7 is closing. Vouchers are given out.

Valid at:

tampines ave 9

upper changi north
pasir ris
bedok north 
bedok south
upper east coast 
punggol
yishun

• Praise 15

Esso @ Tampines Ave 7 is closing. Vouchers are given out.

Valid at:

tampines ave 9

upper changi north

pasir ris

bedok north 

bedok south

upper east coast 

punggol

yishun

*bump* 

juz to add on...  vouchers valid for months may till aug 2017 

$5 off per 50bucks x4 coupons