Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

i will not be using the Sembawang outlet only Esso vouchers as i stay in the East.

Will give to any kaki who wants them.

2 booklets worth of vouchers for Feb and Mar.

PM me if you want it. I will leave it at a place where you can collect it at your convenience.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

i will not be using the Sembawang outlet only Esso vouchers as i stay in the East.

PM me if you want it. I will leave it at a place where you can collect it at your convenience.

Me..PMyou

Turbocharged

Any bros still got extra Feb month Supreme 8000 ($8 off) vouchers (can be used at any stations) to spare? TIA!

• Praise 1

Any bros still got extra Feb month Supreme 8000 ($8 off) vouchers (can be used at any stations) to spare? TIA!

There are no Feb coupons for all stations.

Feb/Mar only for Sembawang.

• Praise 1

Got la... one booklet got 1 piece $8 at all stations for feb and another piece $8 is only at sembawang

Got la... one booklet got 1 piece $8 at all stations for feb and another piece $8 is only at sembawang
  • Praise 1

Hi all. Voucher is already taken. Sorry if I haven’t reply to yr earlier message

can pass u if u willing come to yishun or meet at tk blangah cres hawker ctr 8.30-9.30am mon-fri
  • Praise 2

My 2 booklets missing that Feb/Allstations page... yes it looks strange. Maybe batch printing error. I was one of the first to go get... bo pian lor.

Turbocharged

I also have a few if you can come to bt panjang.

Thanks bro [thumbsup] but...I stay East n seldom travel to bt panjang area. Appreciate very much for the offer anyway!

Turbocharged

can pass u if u willing come to yishun or meet at tk blangah cres hawker ctr 8.30-9.30am mon-fri

Thanks bro, my MIL stay in town area but...any other timing besides 8.30-9.30AM so early? [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Just now otw home went to pump Esso...Supreme 8000 => $2.56/L [bigcry]

Btw, saw the free thermal flask not too bad

post-76438-0-91415800-1517328527_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

yesterday on the last day where the mountbattan vouchers can be used, I went to pump after work at just before 7 pm. Think it was a mistake...

after that was stuck for about 30 min trying to get into KPE to go home!

Anyway, there was a short queue (about 7-10 cars) waiting to go into the Esso station to begin with. I diligently queued up outside on the main road...

At that moment, i already saw one of those LTA contractors (think cisco) standing outside on the roadside holding a camera in his hand, with his bike about 10 m a short distance away from where he was standing. 

When i was 3 cars away from the entrance, and there was a small lorry behind me, there was a nissan approaching from the rear, and at that moment, one car in front has moved, so we all had a small gap to close up. The lorry behind me was a little slow, and the nissan promptly cut in between me and the lorry. As the gap was small, the nissan only managed to get like half to 2-third of the car in, at an angle. The lorry dunno for what reason, after queuing up for a while, at that moment, decided to change plans and went away.

And the LTA contractor started taking photo, presumably of the nissan behind me. Can then see the driver, i think it was a middle age woman, gesticulating with her hands that she was going to go into the petrol station.

I can only assume that the LTA contractor took photo of and noted down the nissan for queue cutting (is there such an offence?).

Then once we were at the entrance (with no more car in front of me), the nissan actually tried to cut in front of me... lucky the pump attendants stopped her and signalled that i was next.

Dun understand that woman. If really kanna booked, the $5 or $8 saved, will not be enough to pay for the ticket. So ungracious...

But importantly, don't cut queue to pump petrol as got contractor takes photos hor...  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2