Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

How to get the vouchers for people that didnât have any in the first place ah? Pump $10 then at the cashier ask if they have any vouchers? All stations will have or only certain participating stations? Then after that pump another $100 to have the discounts?

I think SPC and Caltex easier..

How many vouchers have you gotten in your car? Many many? Too many? Or limited? ð¤£

Your opportunity is here to grab the vouchers at 160 yio chu kang rd esso. I know how you feel being the regular esso customer but didnt get the vouchers. This is the reason for this thread. To share info with others about the petrol vouchers so everyone can take advantage of.

For now, just go down to the 160 yio chu kang rd esso and pump petrol and the cashier will give you the booklet(pump any amt) ,if they didn't give then maybe can remind them.

I should have some spare Feb sembawang esso vouchers if you interested. Cheers:)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

In case any kind souls got the Yio Cho Kang vouchers but not using the Supreme $8 off vouchers and don't mind to share...please kindly PM me. I want

• Praise 1

ESSO keep releasing vouchers because they keep renovating/closing stations. Eventually this game will end.

Among the big 4, SPC is the silent but best price. Shell is expensive yet still favourite by corporates. ESSO and Caltex left to fight it out in the middle.

• Praise 1

Was nearby after CNY visit, so went to 160 YCK Esso to pump full tank (20+$) and got 1 booklet.

No black face.

For those boycotting Esso due to sour over not having discount vouchers, here is your chance. If lazy then can't blame ppl/Esso/govt/MCF etc etc LOL.

• Praise 6

Went down to 160 YCK from Woodlands. Pump $50 and got one booklet. Will be going down tmr or mon to pump $50 again.

2 booklets just nice for me.

• Praise 2

Exxon giving out thermo flask if u pump I think 280 dollars worth of petrol

there will always be such people. Remember those days where free textbooks were given out, people driving luxury cars also drive to collect. Greed brings out the worst in humans

Spotted one xxxxer

post-189950-0-69003400-1518872401_thumb.png

Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I just pumped.. Ask him one booklet per transaction? He said one booklet per day per customer.. Since the station was empty.. I didn't do another pump.. But he automatically gave me a booklet before I asked..

Thank you for sharing.

• Praise 2

The last voucher gave away at sembawang, I personally witness an auntie pump at least 6-7 times $5 each taking 7 booklets. The cashier also LL.

Now, they have rectified this for yck Station. This is good.
  • Praise 1

One reseller of the esso vouchers is in mcf. He asking me mind my own business. Please do not support such scalper

Upped u to compensate.. Dont worry abt them la.. Anyway we cant do much to stop them except for esso to control the voucher distribution.. Its CNY.. Chill and peace..
  • Praise 5

One reseller of the esso vouchers is in mcf. He asking me mind my own business. Please do not support such scalper

Got balls to sell on Carousell but no guts to dislike in name?

Come, dislike me too anonymously.

• Praise 9

Must be the reseller who gave you dislike.
  • Praise 2

He asked you to mind your own business. Shame on him. Will never buy from such scalpers. Maybe he takes those free text books and resells too. Won’t be surprised that that such people can go really low.
  • Praise 3

He asked you to mind your own business. Shame on him. Will never buy from such scalpers. Maybe he takes those free text books and resells too. Wonât be surprised that that such people can go really low.

And he does not need to go to the extent of dislike my post without putting his name . Really ridiculous.