Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

since nobody update, I just called up to check, vouchers no more, asked if will restock, the reply was 'not sure'. So can call up everyday to check until the station officially close for renovation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Looking to exchange OUT my 98 FOR 95...

May June July - all station 2pcs each

Aug - sembawang only 2pcs each

May - 160YCK 6pcs total

June - 160YCK only 2pcs

During ofc hrs upp thomson or Yishun..

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

why so mafan exchange here and there?

just use lah...moreover ron98 vouchers are of higher discount value than ron95

:D  

Bro, donât bcos of the minority bad guys and stop sharing with the majority good MCFers here. I oso gave away my extra vouchers to few bros here in the past n in return I oso received from others when I asked for it here. This round time thanks to bro @N00b for sending his extra vouchers to me [thumbsup]. Next time when my turn to hv extra vouchers iâll surely PM N00b and bros tat used to offer to me before first. Wu lai wu kee mah.

Hi bro, me too hv gotten the earlier sbw from bro N00b in Feb. And reciprocated him wz the YCK ones.

PM me ur address I can mail to u. Or meet up at ubi. Red ones May 3pc , June 2pc n July 1pc.

• Praise 3

Anyone who wants the July Sembawang only coupons can PM me with address and I post over to you....

Can I have the July Sembawang coupon?thanks

I have 98 X 4 each month.

I'll give to u for free.

Pls pm me Ur address and use an alias name

I have 6 X ron95 (only for May) at yck station.

Who wants?

Can I have the yck May coupon?thanks
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

Neutral Newbie

Wanted to trade my 95 for 98 de voucher. Please PM me to arrange for location for exchange.

Wanted to trade my 95 for 98 de voucher. Please PM me to arrange for location for exchange.

Pm you. Thanks.

Supercharged

Can I have the July Sembawang coupon?thanks

Can I have the yck May coupon?thanks

Sorry I have given out to a bro here.

Sorry I have given out to a bro here.

Ok thanks.i m not private hirer.n I just read post normally.don like to post or write anything.just Wan to save some petrol money.just too late to take for the yck n Sembawang.the last previous one I managed to take n used.i take just enough for my car.

Supercharged

Ok thanks.i m not private hirer.n I just read post normally.don like to post or write anything.just Wan to save some petrol money.just too late to take for the yck n Sembawang.the last previous one I managed to take n used.i take just enough for my car.

Hey sure.

No worries. Would love to offer you. But someone asked first. And I mailed out immediately that day.

The next round perhaps

Just called the station and was told that the station is no longer replenishing the voucher booklets. Just for your info

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3