Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Collected the shell vouchers from Uncle Susa just now, thanks once again. Appreciate the effort in getting from your neighbours and then pass to MCFers here.  :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Dear all i have for use in esso sembawang only July 4 pc $5 off $50 and 2 pc $6 off synergy 8000 and for August 8 pc $5 off every $50 and 4 pc $8 off $60 synergy 8000 All for use only in sembawang.

Fair to give to 2 pax. PM me your address and i mail to your house. Dun need your name. First 2 pax to PM will receive it equally

• Praise 3

Dear all i have for use in esso sembawang only July 4 pc $5 off $50 and 2 pc $6 off synergy 8000 and for August 8 pc $5 off every $50 and 4 pc $8 off $60 synergy 8000 All for use only in sembawang.

Fair to give to 2 pax. PM me your address and i mail to your house. Dun need your name. First 2 pax to PM will receive it equally

There will b more giving up the Sembawang vouchers in the next few weeks, those only drove all the way there to collect booklet but not staying near north.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Good afternoon all,

Just received in post box, SHELL fuel vouchers of $5 off for $60 gross spent on any Shell fuel. Vouchers are for July, August and Sept. See photo below.

Having scrapped my workhorse, I no longer need these. Coincidentally, a neighbour who just gave up driving for Grab wanted to dispose of the same vouchers and passed them to me. So there are 6 vouchers each for July, August and September (total 18 vouchers).

I would like this to benefit ideally 3 or 6 MCF forummers.

Conditions include user must have SHELL ESCAPE card and only pump at Shell stations in Sengkang, Punggol and Hougang indicated. (You may apply for the card and still in time for vouchers use).

On a first come first serve basis. Let me know which 3 vouchers u wish to have. Collection at Sengkang, near Rumbia LRT station.

Cheers...uncle Susa.

good community spirit .. but I stay in the west .... [:p]

Bros

Does anyone have about 70-80$ worth of receipts they don’t want?

I need some with 8000 fuel to redeem the purifier by tomorrow.

Thanks

Bros

Does anyone have about 70-80$ worth of receipts they donât want?

I need some with 8000 fuel to redeem the purifier by tomorrow.

Thanks

Can always camp at the petrol stn and ask for it Or ask the cashier, some of them are nice
  • Praise 1

Can always camp at the petrol stn and ask for it Or ask the cashier, some of them are nice

Thanks bro, I met a nice one and he let me change it.. Esso 98 costs 2.6 today..

Supersonic

Thanks bro, I met a nice one and he let me change it.. Esso 98 costs 2.6 today..

Oh, down by 3 cents. When I pumped the other day, it was $2.63. [thumbsdown]

Good afternoon all,

Just received in post box, SHELL fuel vouchers of $5 off for $60 gross spent on any Shell fuel. Vouchers are for July, August and Sept. See photo below.

Having scrapped my workhorse, I no longer need these. Coincidentally, a neighbour who just gave up driving for Grab wanted to dispose of the same vouchers and passed them to me. So there are 6 vouchers each for July, August and September (total 18 vouchers).

I would like this to benefit ideally 3 or 6 MCF forummers.

Conditions include user must have SHELL ESCAPE card and only pump at Shell stations in Sengkang, Punggol and Hougang indicated. (You may apply for the card and still in time for vouchers use).

On a first come first serve basis. Let me know which 3 vouchers u wish to have. Collection at Sengkang, near Rumbia LRT station.

Cheers...uncle Susa.

Thank you Uncle Susa fir passing me the coupons. MCF sharing spirit is alive and kicking! Cheers =)

• Praise 2

Sembawang Station has completed renovation, i heard.

Where is the next station proposed to reno next?

• Praise 1

Sembawang Station has completed renovation, i heard.

Where is the next station proposed to reno next? ðð

Yes already completed. Went to pump at that station today. Heard the next one is at upper thomson area. Anyone can confirm?
  • Praise 1