Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Limited printing run should not be an excuse..

It actually made things worse. When a single driver takes multiple booklets, then the ad or goodwill value is diminished significantly..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I have some Aug $8 vouchers for use in Sembawang only.

I can pass it to whoever at Kent Ridge MRT during office hours.. 

Or pm me to meet at my place after hours, cheers.

Hypersonic

this is just their lame excuse

if they want prevent people from selling them, they should do otherwise

Print many many give many many

over supply, who wanna buy? 

never mind lah yandao towkay

i join you go spc ok?

just got some spc vouchers left on my car windscreen recently

:D

Been doing charity for the last 2 booklets at YCK and Semb but this time I need someone's offer! 

Anyone can spare me the red $8 off ones from the Thomson booklet?

Your generosity will be deeply appreciated!  [bounce2]

PM me.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

exactly!....but hor when asking must ask nicely ok...no like some ah beng/ ah seng as if tho we owe u $$$....so many sour puss here...fast hand fast leg...tue afternoon I read ESSO Thomson giving out vouchers...after work quickly drive down before midnight...heng ah..still have [thumbsup] ...pump min $30 just nice reach full tank....effort not wasted. buy supper drive back hme slowly happy liao.... :a-happy:

Wa bro...U make me feel very sour la. :grin:

I was running some errands around Upp Thomson area on Tuesday morning. At the same time drove up to Sembawang and hooted full tank to use up the two July (only for Sembawang) vouchers. Left the place about noon and only realized Upp Thomson giving out vouchers by reading the post here in the afternoon. :a-m1524:

Even if i go collect at night or next day...my tank also can’t take in another $30 of petrol lor...:a-bang:

Wa bro...U make me feel very sour la. :grin:

I was running some errands around Upp Thomson area on Tuesday morning. At the same time drove up to Sembawang and hooted full tank to use up the two July (only for Sembawang) vouchers. Left the place about noon and only realized Upp Thomson giving out vouchers by reading the post here in the afternoon. :a-m1524:

Even if i go collect at night or next day...my tank also canât take in another $30 of petrol lor...:a-bang:

So near and yet so far. What a miss!

Have seen a few tolong for Thomson vouchers so far, so anyone here received any sharing of Thomson vouchers from fellow members here yet? Or have to wait until end of period Oct/Nov again to get the Thomson Only vouchers

Hypersonic

never mind lah yandao towkay

i join you go spc ok?

just got some spc vouchers left on my car windscreen recently

:D

Wah..so good

SPC no give vouchers to non elite supporters like me..haiz

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Wah..so good

SPC no give vouchers to non elite supporters like me..haizðª

wah ... see your brand new gim gim goot goot mah sar lee glc, the flyer distributor also doesn’t dare to taint your car with inferior petrol vouchers

towkay!

Hi everyone,

I have 4 esso coupons for august 1 - august 15 to be given away. Only can be used at 593 Sembawang Road.

Please PM me if you are interested to collect it from me. Preferred places: Jurong West, Woodlands and Sembawang.

All coupons have been given out.

My ex-colleague got his booklet in the mail eventhough he does not live in that area. Apparently, he went to pump petrol at that station a few weeks/months earlier. 

Went yesterday during lunch and they said no more. All given out within 2.5 days. 

post-203864-0-79559700-1532673518_thumb.png

• Praise 3

I thinking of leaving all my Sembawang booklets at the Thomson station later when I pass by, so that those asking for booklet can still get them, just need to drive further down the road to Sembawang to pump, still get 10% discount for few days remaining Jul and 1-15Aug