Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

The Esso stations are giving out a single coupon each time you pump:

Spend $60 on a OCBC card at NTUC and they will give you $3 off your next pump..

Not much, but it's better than nothing..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I see that many of you here is using DBS ESSO. I have read on DBS site "Get up to an additional S$30 fuel savings* with min. S$300nett fuel spend on Supreme+ at Esso per calendar from 1 Jul – 31 Oct 2018"

Nett spend means after 17% and voucher deduction. Am I correct?

"OR

Get up to an additional S$10 fuel savings* with min. S$200nett fuel spend at Esso per calendar month from 1 Jul – 31 Oct 2018"

*Additional savings(in Smiles Points)

does that means Nett spent less than $200 means 0 smiles point

$200-$299.99 300 smile points

>$300 750 smiles point?

"OR

Get up to an additional S$10 fuel savings* with min. S$200nett fuel spend at Esso per calendar month from 1 Jul â 31 Oct 2018"

*Additional savings(in Smiles Points)

does that means Nett spent less than $200 means 0 smiles point

$200-$299.99 300 smile points

>$300 750 smiles point?

There's 2 tiers. 1st tier is for pumping any fuel to $200 gross in a calendar month to get 300 extra smiles points.

2nd tier is for pumping Ron98 only to $300 gross in a calendar month to get 750 extra smiles points.

I'll use Tier 2 as an illustration. In a calendar month during qualifying period, you have to spend $361.45 gross on fuel.

After 17% upfront discount, nett is $300.

Assuming price is at $2.63 for Ron98, that's that's 137.43 litres.

You will qualify to get 137 smiles points (for petrol pumped) and another extra 750 smiles points ($300 nett spend) that month.

• Praise 2

There's 2 tiers. 1st tier is for pumping any fuel to $200 gross in a calendar month to get 300 extra smiles points.

2nd tier is for pumping Ron98 only to $300 gross in a calendar month to get 750 extra smiles points.

I'll use Tier 2 as an illustration. In a calendar month during qualifying period, you have to spend $361.45 gross on fuel.

You will qualify to get 137 smiles points (for petrol pumped) and another extra 750 smiles points ($300 nett spend) that month.

Can tier 2 stack on top of tier 1? Ie do we get 300 + 750 if i based on your example of 98 $300 nett

thank you for the clear explanation. Didn't managed to catch the word Supreme+ when I was reading it earlier.

As I only pump ron95 the means I will only qualify for tier 1.

Edited by JamesChan

MSCP besides station highest chance of getting coupons right? [drivingcar]

mya be. i am not sure about their marketing strategy. Personally i prefer only Esso as is nearest to my home.

Any one got extra vouchers for pickup at woodlands, tpy area? trying my luck haha.

I have some, but pick up at Sembawang at night. Pm me if interested
  • Praise 1

Bro, this one is you pump $60 Esso using OCBC card, they give you the voucher to be in Supermarket. 

For petrol discount voucher, need to spend $50 or $60 at NTUC ( or includes unity ) than they give voucher for use in petrol station. Hope i remember it correctly [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5