Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Have received in my mailbox vouchers for the next 3 months.

$5 off for every $60 pumped, but must use POSB debit card. Prevailing 14% still applies.

Willing to pass it on as currently using Citi Dividend, as it gives 8%. Not keen to change card for that 0.3% more. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks!

Guys, thanks for your interest. Already reserved. Sorry for the other bros who were slightly later. Lets keep this community going and share good deals!
↡ Advertisement

Esso needs to work on making sure their staff are aware of the promotions.

The one at Queensway doesn't know you can get $12 discount if you pump $120 for example. And they still insist on expending two coupons.

Thumbs down to them..

Oh 98 costs 2.68...

post-2450-0-28890700-1538202049_thumb.jpg

Hi MCFers,

Just received SHELL vouchers again in the post. 4 each October and November $6 off for $60 gross spent at all SHELL stations. Applicable for SHELL Escape Card members...lots of time to apply for the card if you do not have. See photos below. Scrapped my car last December, so don't need. Plus car-lite neighbours passed to me for MCF bros and sis...plus picked up a few on top of post box. Have about 12 sets of vouchers now. See photos. First come first serve. Collection at SengKang, near Rumbia LRT Station. Reply here or PM.

• Praise 10

001.JPG 003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Just received SHELL vouchers again in the post. 4 each October and November $6 off for $60 gross spent at all SHELL stations. Applicable for SHELL Escape Card members...lots of time to apply for the card if you do not have. See photos below. Scrapped my car last December, so don't need. Plus car-lite neighbours passed to me for MCF bros and sis...plus picked up a few on top of post box. Have about 12 sets of vouchers now. See photos. First come first serve. Collection at SengKang, near Rumbia LRT Station. Reply here or PM.

Bro, I’m interested. Can I collect from you tomorrow? Thanks.

Bro, I’m interested. Can I collect from you tomorrow? Thanks.

Sure. Will keep a set for you. Collect at car drop-off porch of Block 164A Rivervale Crescent, which is justa left turn on Rivervale Drive after Rumbia LRT Station. Please name your time? Is 10.30am OK tomorrow?

001.JPG 003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Hi bro, can I have 2 set pls? Thank you,

001.JPG 003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Me please if you have some, thanks

I received sms from Esso. Every $50, $5 off on top of others discount.

They will check sms during payment and must be origin from Esso, matching the smile card number.

Can used till end Nov.

Edited by Tohto

Hi bro, can I have 2 set pls? Thank you,

Hi,

Will keep 1 set for you. Spread the benefits for more bros here. Tonight 9pm or tomorrow morning 10.15am to 10.30am.

Block 164A Rivervale Crescent car porch. Easier via Rivervale Drive, after Rumbia LRT Station, left turn into car porch.

Me please if you have some, thanks

• Praise 2

Hi,

Will keep 1 set for you. Spread the benefits for more bros here. Tonight 9pm or tomorrow morning 10.15am to 10.30am.

Block 164A Rivervale Crescent car porch. Easier via Rivervale Drive, after Rumbia LRT Station, left turn into car porch.

Sure thing. Tonight 9pm. Or tomorrow 10.15 to 10.30am. Drop-off car porch at Block 164A, Rivervalve Crescent. Easier access via Rivervale Drive, take a left after Rumbia LRT.

Cheers...uncle susa.

Ok thank you so much. I will collect tomorrow morning. How to contact you when I reach?

Sure. Will keep a set for you. Collect at car drop-off porch of Block 164A Rivervale Crescent, which is justa left turn on Rivervale Drive after Rumbia LRT Station. Please name your time? Is 10.30am OK tomorrow?

Thanks very very much. I was early, yet you were earlier and waiting for me. Thumbs up for passing the vouchers.

I received sms from Esso. Every $50, $5 off on top of others discount.

They will check sms during payment and must be origin from Esso, matching the smile card number.

Can used till end Nov.

Congratulation you are Ah Soh high ses customers [thumbsup]

Me ultra low ses no sms from them only spam or junk only  [furious]

Congratulation you are Ah Soh high ses customers [thumbsup]

Me ultra low ses no sms from them only spam or junk only  [furious]

I actually switch to SPC due to better credit card promotion for a few months already.

Received this sms earlier this month and with this promotion, I switch back to Esso.

• Praise 1

I actually switch to SPC due to better credit card promotion for a few months already.

Received this sms earlier this month and with this promotion, I switch back to Esso.

SPC must have the POSB Everyday card and SPC member card right? [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement