Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Hi,

Will keep 1 set for you. Spread the benefits for more bros here. Tonight 9pm or tomorrow morning 10.15am to 10.30am.

Block 164A Rivervale Crescent car porch. Easier via Rivervale Drive, after Rumbia LRT Station, left turn into car porch.

Sure thing. Tonight 9pm. Or tomorrow 10.15 to 10.30am. Drop-off car porch at Block 164A, Rivervalve Crescent. Easier access via Rivervale Drive, take a left after Rumbia LRT.

Cheers...uncle susa.

Thumb Up!

↡ Advertisement

post-9664-0-37255700-1538315817_thumb.jpg

Lai, Lai, Lai....

Good thing must share...

SPC Upper Thomson is giving out vouchers again.

$4 Off for OCT, NOV & DEC.

Only valid at SPC Upper Thomson..Good for SPC's fans living in Bishan, Thomson, AMK & TP area....

• Praise 5

Hi,

Will keep 1 set for you. Spread the benefits for more bros here. Tonight 9pm or tomorrow morning 10.15am to 10.30am.

Block 164A Rivervale Crescent car porch. Easier via Rivervale Drive, after Rumbia LRT Station, left turn into car porch.

Sure thing. Tonight 9pm. Or tomorrow 10.15 to 10.30am. Drop-off car porch at Block 164A, Rivervalve Crescent. Easier access via Rivervale Drive, take a left after Rumbia LRT.

Cheers...uncle susa.

You are the man.  :a-m1212:

• Praise 1

You are the man.  :a-m1212:

Nah...just an old retrenched uncle who scrapped his car and now enjoying stress-free daily commute on our world class transportation. Furthermore, its now "fashionable not to own or drive cars in Singapore", is it not?

However, still understand the cost savings that can be had with these vouchers from the petrol cartel, and so have morphed from a vouchers-hunter to a vouchers-handout for forumers who need them; thanks to the many car-lite, ex-taxi, ex-Grab/ex-Uber driver neighbours at my blocks too, who would otherwise consign these useful money savers to the incinerator plant. (I personally contributed 1 set only).

Cheers!...uncle susa.

Edited by Susacarimakan
  • Praise 2

001.JPG 003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Just received SHELL vouchers again in the post. 4 each October and November $6 off for $60 gross spent at all SHELL stations. Applicable for SHELL Escape Card members...lots of time to apply for the card if you do not have. See photos below. Scrapped my car last December, so don't need. Plus car-lite neighbours passed to me for MCF bros and sis...plus picked up a few on top of post box. Have about 12 sets of vouchers now. See photos. First come first serve. Collection at SengKang, near Rumbia LRT Station. Reply here or PM.

Morning bro, if there's any balance vouchers... can i have a copy from you.

Thanks

• Praise 1

Morning bro, if there's any balance vouchers... can i have a copy from you.

Thanks

Good morning,

Some bros did not turn up, so yes, I still have vouchers. Are you able to collect this afternoon at say 5.30pm ? 

Cheers! uncle susa.

Esso needs to work on making sure their staff are aware of the promotions.

The one at Queensway doesn't know you can get $12 discount if you pump $120 for example. And they still insist on expending two coupons.

Thumbs down to them..

Oh 98 costs 2.68...

hey, how was Canada - shiok bo?

For Esso, if they shortchanged you, just take photo and email to APFM_CustomerRelations /SM <[email protected]>

to inform them.

They replied and apologised, and asked me to contact the station manager, who apologised profusely and asked me bring receipt down to counter and they will refund me the $5 ($6 in your case?).

Good morning,

Some bros did not turn up, so yes, I still have vouchers. Are you able to collect this afternoon at say 5.30pm ?

Cheers! uncle susa.

Hi bro, yes I can.

Collect from where.

Pls pm the address. Thanks

Called up Esso CS to ask for this SMS to be sent to me. But was told that the SMS sent to selective customers only, and was unable to tell under what criteria did they receive it, and it had ended.

Cannot under what kind of marketing strategy is this?  Want to give, give all lah !!! Why so cheapo?

Really damn TU LAN leh !!! :pissed-off:  :pissed-off:

check my posts few pages back.

I did what you did, some weeks back. The word they used was 'random', period.

and the one answering the call, is not the dept involved, so it's a dead end.

But guess what, in the next exercise a few weeks later, I got the sms...

check my posts few pages back.

I did what you did, some weeks back. The word they used was 'random', period.

and the one answering the call, is not the dept involved, so it's a dead end.

But guess what, in the next exercise a few weeks later, I got the sms...

Thank, bro. 

Just got a full tank yesterday. Hopefully, I receive it before my next pump.

hey, how was Canada - shiok bo?

For Esso, if they shortchanged you, just take photo and email to APFM_CustomerRelations /SM <[email protected]>

to inform them.

They replied and apologised, and asked me to contact the station manager, who apologised profusely and asked me bring receipt down to counter and they will refund me the $5 ($6 in your case?).

That's the thing I guess... they hope you don't go back..

Anyways, I have some Shell ones now, so hopefully I don't need to put up with this station... ha

• Praise 1

Hi bro, yes I can.

Collect from where.

Pls pm the address. Thanks

Hi Latio99,

Collection is at the car-drop-off porch of Block 164A, Rivervale Crescent in Sengkang. Come by Rivervale Drive, make a left after Rumbia LRT station. 5.30pm this afternoon. See an old man exercising or relaxing at the bench, that's me. Cheers!

ps: I use to drive a Latio hatchback too.

↡ Advertisement