Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Esso voucher for Sembawang station only for the month of Oct ($5x2 and $8x1) and November ($5x4 and $8x2). available. self collect from Pasir Ris. Any one interested?

• Praise 1

Hi Latio99,

Collection is at the car-drop-off porch of Block 164A, Rivervale Crescent in Sengkang. Come by Rivervale Drive, make a left after Rumbia LRT station. 5.30pm this afternoon. See an old man exercising or relaxing at the bench, that's me. Cheers!

ps: I use to drive a Latio hatchback too.

Thank you bro for the voucher

Really appreciate your kindness

Esso voucher for Sembawang station only for the month of Oct ($5x2 and $8x1) and November ($5x4 and $8x2). available. self collect from Pasir Ris. Any one interested?

I PM you.

Thanks.

My apologies. It should be Upper Thomson.

On 30/9/18 , the pump attendents at esso amk was holding those OCBC voucher at 930pm n ask those drivers whether they are using Ocbc card. Not sure who pass the voucher to them.

Twincharged

Called up Esso CS to ask for this SMS to be sent to me. But was told that the SMS sent to selective customers only, and was unable to tell under what criteria did they receive it, and it had ended.

Cannot under what kind of marketing strategy is this?  Want to give, give all lah !!! Why so cheapo?

Really damn TU LAN leh !!! :pissed-off:  :pissed-off:

aiyah why so hard up and get yourself frustrated.

• Praise 1

check my posts few pages back.

I did what you did, some weeks back. The word they used was 'random', period.

and the one answering the call, is not the dept involved, so it's a dead end.

But guess what, in the next exercise a few weeks later, I got the sms...

I cannot rem I applied membership for Esso ....... So I not sure how they SMS me . 

Maybe the promotion is from Credit card instead of Esso?  

• Praise 1

I cannot rem I applied membership for Esso ....... So I not sure how they SMS me . 

Simles membership is incorporated into Dbs Esso Card  [thumbsup]

Simles membership is incorporated into Dbs Esso Card  [thumbsup]

Yes ... But I think control is at CC side; they only need to hold the Smiles Point. 

smile membership became redundant . 

• Praise 1

But the sms came from Esso leh...

The DBS Esso card is a sort of collaboration. All personal data will be shared with these 2, so they will have our details.

But the sms came from Esso leh...

The DBS Esso card is a sort of collaboration. All personal data will be shared with these 2, so they will have our details.

If u look at the sms .. it is tie to ur CC #.

Esso does not have this info. So my guest the promo initiated from CC side instead of esso

• Praise 1

If u look at the sms .. it is tie to ur CC #.

Esso does not have this info. So my guest the promo initiated from CC side instead of esso

Actually i had applied for at least two Smiles cards in the past. Started with one, to be used in conjunction with the DBS Esso CC (smiles card for smiles points, then CC for payment).

Then at some point, Esso informed that no need 2 different cards liao, can combine and the smile points can save in CC liao, so signed form to 'transfer' points over from Smiles card to CC, invalidating the smiles card in the process.

And then received some petrol vouchers and when attempting to use, was told it cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, so cannot use with the merged CC (with smile points). So had to pay with other credit card. But then still can earn smile points, so cashier suggested apply another dedicated smile card just for that... and i went with it. Never used the card again after that, and the few points expired, i'm sure.

Till now, Esso will sms to say i earn bonus smile points for my main CC/smile points, and then try to entice me to use the dedicated smile card...

and the current $5 promo also came from the same source (Esso).

i think Esso will have the CC info one. cos the smile points are tied to the card...

↡ Advertisement