Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

I can confirm the next renovation will be Bukit Batok, next to driving centre. The issuing of vouchers MAY start later today...

Any update on the distribution of vouchers today? :)

I can confirm the next renovation will be Bukit Batok, next to driving centre. The issuing of vouchers MAY start later today...

Called at 7pm and the lady replied that booklets not in yet.

Update: i went to the kiosk at 6pm. The lady said the booklets r not here yet. However, it is confirm they are going for renovation end of this month. Some of the racks are empty. They are preparing to go for renovation.

The booklets will be out any time soon... so if u wanna have the booklet, do prepare to keep ur tank empty.

• Praise 2

Update: i went to the kiosk at 6pm. The lady said the booklets r not here yet. However, it is confirm they are going for renovation end of this month. Some of the racks are empty. They are preparing to go for renovation.

The booklets will be out any time soon... so if u wanna have the booklet, do prepare to keep ur tank empty.

How much do you need to pump in order to get the booklet?

$30, as informed by cashier

Lastest update...Cashier said no booklet yet  [rolleyes]

Just called 3 mins ago. Vouchers still not in yet.

The cashier must be getting annoyed by all the phone calls.. Haha

Cashier nightmare not really started yet until vouchers are used and most likely Grab invasion comes Edited by tmsan

Cashier’s nighmare gets worse not just from Private Hires, private car owners... also from those driving instructors... it’s next to bbdc!

I really hope the sort out the issues with Grab drivers grabbing all the coupons ..

I thought Esso PHV card holder cannot use the coupon...no? [confused]  [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement