Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

No wonder... normally 1.5 days will be gone. Hahaha..

Heard there is a pte driving instructor pump petrol ask his trainee to pay... cos he pay cannot get booklets... he has more than 10 booklets already... haha

↡ Advertisement

No wonder... normally 1.5 days will be gone. Hahaha..

Heard there is a pte driving instructor pump petrol ask his trainee to pay... cos he pay cannot get booklets... he has more than 10 booklets already... haha

10 booklets surely cannot be for his own consumption,unless he is a fleet owner.

Turbocharged

I just discharged from hospital n not allowed to drive for the time being. If any bros not using the $8 vouchers and don’t mind to share...pls kindly PM me but I may hv to send u a return envelope with postage for u to mail it to me. Kum sia very much.[thumbsup]

I just discharged from hospital n not allowed to drive for the time being. If any bros not using the $8 vouchers and donât mind to share...pls kindly PM me but I may hv to send u a return envelope with postage for u to mail it to me. Kum sia very much.[thumbsup]

Hope nothing major 0.0, will try my luck tomorrow if time allows
  • Praise 2

I just discharged from hospital n not allowed to drive for the time being. If any bros not using the $8 vouchers and donât mind to share...pls kindly PM me but I may hv to send u a return envelope with postage for u to mail it to me. Kum sia very much.[thumbsup]

Pm me your address. I will mail to you
  • Praise 4

Wish i could pass you the $8 coupons but i promised another bro in here liao. Pai seh.  [smallcry]

I just discharged from hospital n not allowed to drive for the time being. If any bros not using the $8 vouchers and don’t mind to share...pls kindly PM me but I may hv to send u a return envelope with postage for u to mail it to me. Kum sia very much.[thumbsup]

• Praise 1

As said cannot last today

That’s y I said early in the morning to get it cos it will finish by night as predicted. I’m a bit busy overseas in November so may not finish all my booklets for November. Will offer to bros here mid of next mth if I have spare.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hope nothing major 0.0, will try my luck tomorrow if time allows

Thanks bro nothing serious. Hope u able to get ur shares! Cheers! [thumbsup]

Pm me your address. I will mail to you

Wa bro...kum sia very very much! [thumbsup]
↡ Advertisement