Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

peasant received $6 coupons from ocbc until end feb

they know i bo lui

ðð¬

......... for Caltex?
↡ Advertisement

Visited Caltex Bukit Batok, pump $30 to get a Caltex Special Discount card at booth. valid from 1 Jan’19. They closing down end of the year. Look forward to great deal with the card.

• Praise 2

I am not sure if SPC 95 and 98 is "poorer" too.

I did encounter SPC 92 giving lower mileage and performance causing engine knock on my previous ride. When I switch to Esso and shell 92, everything was good. Later on I switch to 95 as price compared to 92, not much difference. I did compared 95, Esso vs shell, Esso give me more mileage.

However based on my friend's experienced, he did better mileage on SPC 95 than Shell and Esso.

I am wondering if SPC 95/98 is not that bad after all...

Anyone have experienced in comparing performance and mileage for ron 95, 98 on SPC vs Esso vs Shell vs Caltex?

SPC member 10% + Amex 5%, cash back at 7.1%. effective discount 21%.

I too, think SPC 95 gave me more mileage. SPC is the most, followed by Esso and then Shell. 

In terms of power, I don't feel any difference. Perhaps because I don't chiong at traffic lights. 

Nowadays, I go to whereever there is discount coupons.

i have 2pcs of that $5 voucher....for Esso95

but u collect from me, your $10 savings gone leh hahahaha

i can pass u the Jan one too...

Just Collected the Coupon from RadX today. 

Big Thank You to you bro!

I see some have Esso OCBC voucher, $60 pump off $6, till next February. Where to get that?

They will send to you

I rcvd and chuck away

• Praise 1

Citibank cashback need min spend iirc

yes, minimum $888 in the credit card statement, with 8% for petrol, dinning and groceries, it is not too difficult for me to meet meet it.

I am not sure if SPC 95 and 98 is "poorer" too.

I did encounter SPC 92 giving lower mileage and performance causing engine knock on my previous ride. When I switch to Esso and shell 92, everything was good. Later on I switch to 95 as price compared to 92, not much difference. I did compared 95, Esso vs shell, Esso give me more mileage.

However based on my friend's experienced, he did better mileage on SPC 95 than Shell and Esso.

I am wondering if SPC 95/98 is not that bad after all...

Anyone have experienced in comparing performance and mileage for ron 95, 98 on SPC vs Esso vs Shell vs Caltex?

SPC member 10% + Amex 5%, cash back at 7.1%. effective discount 21%.

thanks for the info on SPC AMEX discount, been away for long time.