Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Have leh. Admiralty Road West there got a huge SPC. I go there pump(top up) before going into JB.

But I dont have spc voucher  [rolleyes]

me mountain tortoise only know Sea Hum Ave 9 and Ah Soh Ave 3  [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My place here only Sea Hum and Ah Soh...no have spc lor  [drivingcar]

Some area really no spc one, like cck. I dont know how they plan petrol station in each area de. Some area many sea hum and some many ah soh and some dont have certain brand petrol station.

• Praise 1

Some area really no spc one, like cck. I dont know how they plan petrol station in each area de. Some area many sea hum and some many ah soh and some dont have certain brand petrol station.

Spc nearest to cck is at bt panjang ring rd. Near bangkit there.

The station sites r put up for tender. So whoever bid the highest for the site will get lor

Spc nearest to cck is at bt panjang ring rd. Near bangkit there.

The station sites r put up for tender. So whoever bid the highest for the site will get lor

Bt panjang and cck is different place le. Lol. Think bt batok also dont have spc?!

SPC still ok.

Caltex even harder to find.

Just pump at esso station and tried to use the coupon. Got scolded by the auntie as she said the coupons expired. Sian. 

Any other stations giving out vouchers ?

trying your luck act blur or really u blur liao??..... :a-fun:

SPC Sumang @ Punggol just opened yesterday. Giving 3 months worth of coupons.

That SPC at sumang finally opened liao. Lol.

SPC still ok.

Caltex even harder to find.

Yet again depends on area, some area really dont have caltex, same like dont have spc at all. 

Yet again depends on area, some area really dont have caltex, same like dont have spc at all. 

Yup after storing their drinks outside for some time. 

Bt panjang and cck is different place le. Lol. Think bt batok also dont have spc?!

Bukit Batok will be have SPC.......taking over the former Caltex station......so for now no SPC nor Caltex.

Sumang SPC vouchers are valid islandwide? Vouchers valid till Apr?

Sumang SPC vouchers are valid islandwide? Vouchers valid till Apr?

I have no idea on the vouchers thing.

Bukit Batok will be have SPC.......taking over the former Caltex station......so for now no SPC nor Caltex.

The one and only caltex in bt batok closing down and will be taking over by spc? Wonder how long the lease last for one petrol station? How come for some site the petrol station no change at all for decades de?

• Praise 1

SPC Sumang @ Punggol just opened yesterday. Giving 3 months worth of coupons.

Thanks for the adv info.. just now on my way back, manage to drop by and pump some petrol.. time to switch to spc

Thanks for the adv info.. just now on my way back, manage to drop by and pump some petrol.. time to switch to spc

Only for sengkang and punggol spc petrol stations

post-61057-0-17056600-1547823864_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I have no idea on the vouchers thing.

The one and only caltex in bt batok closing down and will be taking over by spc? Wonder how long the lease last for one petrol station? How come for some site the petrol station no change at all for decades de?

Bid aggressively to renew contract because business is good at the same site?

↡ Advertisement