Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Thanks for the adv info.. just now on my way back, manage to drop by and pump some petrol.. time to switch to spc

Only for sengkang and punggol spc petrol stations

Any minimum pump needed?
  • Praise 1

Yishun Ring road SPC is giving 26% discount competing with Sinopec Yishun for this weekend only. Wonder Esso will follow?

The heat is on.

I think Yishun has all the petrol companies, Shell, Esso, SPC, Caltex, Sinopec. 

The heat is on.

I think Yishun has all the petrol companies, Shell, Esso, SPC, Caltex, Sinopec.

Sinopec is more “outskirt” compare to other petrol companies. They only have OCBC as card discounts.

At times I drove past, I dont see any customers in there (Sinopec)... but rather I see many at ESSO and Shell. I wouldnt go all the way to pump sinopec if I stay in Yishun central.

Sinopec is more “outskirt” compare to other petrol companies. They only have OCBC as card discounts.

At times I drove past, I dont see any customers in there (Sinopec)... but rather I see many at ESSO and Shell. I wouldnt go all the way to pump sinopec if I stay in Yishun central.

Sinopec didn't have aggressive marketing to tell consumers they are in Singapore, not in the papers.

They need to make their presence known first. 

Sinopec didn't have aggressive marketing to tell consumers they are in Singapore, not in the papers.

Yes... by offering 50% lesser in price than what other Petrol Kiosk is selling... haha... confirm long queue...

No one knows except people staying in yishun. Lol.

No one knows except people staying in yishun. Lol.

Should ask the Ah Neh Milo Kosong Auntie be spokeswomen sure people will know :D

But problem is people will boycott or not  [sly]  [lipsrsealed]

Should ask the Ah Neh Milo Kosong Auntie be spokeswomen sure people will know :D

But problem is people will boycott or not  [sly]  [lipsrsealed]

Ask her. 

lianmain.jpg

There was a long queue last weekend for Sinopec because of the 26% discount that they were giving. It just shows that if you give good discount = people would come

There was a long queue last weekend for Sinopec because of the 26% discount that they were giving. It just shows that if you give good discount = people would come

• Praise 1

If give discount nobody would come then problem liao. Lol.

also long queue at the Yishun's SPC station, managed to queue just behind 1 car when i reached the station. Wanted to use the JW's voucher but was told cannot because already 26% off. [thumbsdown]