Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

A great disappointment. They should have printed the vouchers in greater qty. 

Think really no more liao..went there to pump just now during lunch time...didnt get any vouchers...i asked the cashier she said finished...

For drivers who stay near the Esso station, do look out for SMS from Esso. I got a msg from them saying they will send a copy of the vouchers to my address directly.

Just when i thought i will miss the vouchers again.. it came.

<ADV>Esso Aljunied A (630 Aljunied Road) will be closed from 25 Feb. We have mailed a set of fuel discount vouchers to your mailing address for usage at 10 neighbouring sites. Also enjoy 3X Smiles points when you pump Synergy Supreme+/2X Smiles points for other fuel products with card XX2880 at 10 selected sites (as stated on the voucher) from 25 Feb to 31 Aug. T&Cs apply. Info: ********. To unsub, SMS UN to *********

• Praise 2

For drivers who stay near the Esso station, do look out for SMS from Esso. I got a msg from them saying they will send a copy of the vouchers to my address directly.

Just when i thought i will miss the vouchers again.. it came.

<ADV>Esso Aljunied A (630 Aljunied Road) will be closed from 25 Feb. We have mailed a set of fuel discount vouchers to your mailing address for usage at 10 neighbouring sites. Also enjoy 3X Smiles points when you pump Synergy Supreme+/2X Smiles points for other fuel products with card XX2880 at 10 selected sites (as stated on the voucher) from 25 Feb to 31 Aug. T&Cs apply. Info: ********. To unsub, SMS UN to *********

Wow... I don't stay near... Only get sms from Citi discount till April

A great disappointment. They should have printed the vouchers in greater qty. 

May be because the vouchers are only applicable to the 10 listed stations, so, they don't print as many!

May be because the vouchers are only applicable to the 10 listed stations, so, they don't print as many!

Actually 10 stations quite a lot Liao as I remember previously sometimes only applicable to 3-4 stations.

• Praise 3

Sinopec at 301 Yi shun Ave 1 and 623A Bt Timah Rd 

20% off with any OCBC card

24% off with OCBC 365 card.

Valid till 31 March 2019

Edited by Vinceng

Just when i thought i will miss the vouchers again.. it came.

Means now all of us need to become cleaners again, this time instead of car parks it is the letterbox areas...