Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Neutral Newbie

I have 2 x $8 Esso vouchers (expiry: 31Mar19) with $60 Supreme purchase (for the 10 stations in the East). Anyone wants to swap with 2 x $5 vouchers pls pm me.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any kind souls still have spare 2 x $8 Esso vouchers (expiry: 31Mar19) to offer? Please PM. [:p]

i have the $8 ones for the 10 stations in the East. Can pass all to you (forgot till what month liao)

i have the $8 ones for the 10 stations in the East. Can pass all to you (forgot till what month liao)

Hi, I’m intd. May I know where can I get from you ?
  • Praise 1

Hi, I’m intd. May I know where can I get from you ?

Sorry. Vouchers have been passed to a bro who has passed me some before :)

Went Yishun Esso postal code S768888 to top up got 3 times smiles points [thumbsup]

Promotion until tomorrow 31 March 2019 [idea]

But too bad mineral water fully redeemed  [shakehead]

• Praise 3

(edited)

I redeemed 3 items this morning. Still have 2 rewards left. I've used up the $60 voucher. That means the voucher is more than one?

post-5603-0-34802500-1554105655_thumb.png

Edited by Fitvip

I redeemed 3 items this morning. Still have 2 rewards left. I've used up the $60 voucher. That means the voucher is more than one?

I think you never click the done button during the timer countdown as cashier copied the redeem code.

Came back to MCF for esso voucher news and is bei sad no news on the vouchers. I shall now jump ship to pump Shell petrol for my ride.  :a-t2622:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Came back to MCF for esso voucher news and is bei sad no news on the vouchers. I shall now jump ship to pump Shell petrol for my ride. :a-t2622:

Sinopec upfront already 23% before your cc rebates or discounts. Use them first..
  • Praise 1