Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Supersonic

SPC at 76 Yio Chu Kang road is closing for renovation. Their last day of operation is 23rd June 2019.

Giving out vouchers for all stations up till Sept 2019.

If you use UOB one card, can have further discount.

↡ Advertisement

Yes I'm aware. I usually pump in multiples of $65. Final bill $48. Effective discount 26.1%

post-203864-0-21816300-1560758508_thumb.png

post-203864-0-83719500-1560758514_thumb.png

post-203864-0-34599900-1560758520_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

SPC at 76 Yio Chu Kang road is closing for renovation. Their last day of operation is 23rd June 2019.

Giving out vouchers for all stations up till Sept 2019.

a bit late reading this ... i still have 400km fuel. any min pumped before can get the vouchers?

• Praise 2

a bit late reading this ... i still have 400km fuel. any min pumped before can get the vouchers?

Pumped $10 yesterday and the cashier gave me 1 set. No harm asking even if they don't give.

• Praise 3

For those pumping esso, if u wan to redeem the $30 esso petrol using the smiles points, how much shall you pump ? Also $30? No discount given right ? If u pump $50, they will deduct $30 first right then balance $20 will get 18% discount right ?

• Praise 1

For those pumping esso, if u wan to redeem the $30 esso petrol using the smiles points, how much shall you pump ? Also $30? No discount given right ? If u pump $50, they will deduct $30 first right then balance $20 will get 18% discount right ?

Redemption of points is like using cash to pay for nett price after discount.

If u pump $50, if after discount is $43, u redeem 750 smiles points for $30 to nett off, you pay $13.

• Praise 3

Redemption of points is like using cash to pay for nett price after discount.

If u pump $50, if after discount is $43, u redeem 750 smiles points for $30 to nett off, you pay $13.

Thank you.

i went to get the SPC vouchers too.

Don't quite understand how the UOB offer works leh. Is it even better than using POSB Everyday card?

No minimum. But I pumped $15; they gave me one; I asked for another and was given. 

Because for SPC, if I pump $130, I need to use 2 vouchers.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

No minimum. But I pumped $15; they gave me one; I asked for another and was given. 

Because for SPC, if I pump $130, I need to use 2 vouchers.

wow .. big car

• Praise 1

Went to pump petrol just now, the counter staff told me must pump minimum amt i.e. $5 in order to get 2 sets of voucher.

Went to 76 YCK Rd SPC, no more coupons as of 3pm today. Asked if they were going to top up, but the reply was it’s all given out.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Went to 76 YCK Rd SPC, no more coupons as of 3pm today. Asked if they were going to top up, but the reply was it’s all given out.

lucky thing i did not delay going there. was able to get one sheet of vouchers this morning. pumped $20.00. then i asked the aunty for coupons and she " no more". i was dissapointed. but what she meant was - no more parking coupons for sale, vouchers stiil have.. [bigcry]

thanks to all who provided the info. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Previously it was Esso, now looks like more spc stations will undergo renovation, so no worries.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2