Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Use PHV Card already 21% discount.

This promotion only for normal smiles card. Waste time.

Can the PHV card stack with vouchers?
↡ Advertisement

Whats the best.. pump $60 then get 22%off and $6off $60.. or pump full $80 then get 22%off and $6off $60? Haha... i am too stingy snd calculative.

Whats the best.. pump $60 then get 22%off and $6off $60.. or pump full $80 then get 22%off and $6off $60? Haha... i am too stingy snd calculative.

If u have another voucher for $6 off $60, pump $60 then get 22%off and $6off $60 is better.

Then accumulate to another $60 to pump again by 13/8 to make use of the 22% off and use the voucher for $6off $60.

Edited by mcftiffany
  • Praise 1

If u have another voucher for $6 off $60, pump $60 then get 22%off and $6off $60 is better.

Then accumulate to another $60 to pump again by 13/8 to make use of the 22% off and use the voucher for $6off $60.

Hmm doesnt look like I can use up $60 worth of petrol in 4 days.. I typically pump once every 8-9days.. so.. only can pump once during long weekend..
  • Praise 1

My full tank is about $140 based on Ron 98.

If I use voucher, I can only pump $120 to reap the max discount.

But if I use the 22/23% off, I get this discount for the additional $20 that I need to pump to get full tank.

Since I pump once every 6-7 days, I'll save my SPC vouchers first, go and pump full tank of Sinopec X-Power (which I normally don't) so that I reap the max discount.

Then revert to using SPC vouchers when the promos are over.

End of the month if there's leftovers I'll just pass to anyone who can use it.

• Praise 4

Calculate urself...

$6 of $60 is how many %.

Calculate urself...

$6 of $60 is how many %.

I meant the $6off $60 voucher is on top of 22% discount. Whether it is better pump full tank or just $60 worth of fuel. I calculated pump $60 has overall better % discount, than pump $80-100 full tank. But 22% discount is for this period only.

Esso 22% + $5 off $50 for stations in the east + Citi 8% rebate = total 37.44% is this correct?

Still got smiles points not counted yet

Edited by tmsan

Hoho pump 36L 95 at $57ish after all the discount. 22% off + $6off $60. About 29% discount. Perhaps still add on credit card rebate discount.

Esso 22% + $5 off $50 for stations in the east + Citi 8% rebate = total 37.44% is this correct?

Should be 35%.

22% off is direct discount.. + credit card spent, can stack..

...where the Site and Smiles discounts and bank card discounts will not exceed 22% leh.

post-5603-0-94222500-1565531448_thumb.png

...where the Site and Smiles discounts and bank card discounts will not exceed 22% leh.

Oh the credit card discount I was refering to is the kind of cashback, depending on minimum amount spent per month.. not referring to instant credit card discount upon petrol purchase.

Eg: ocbc 365 has instant discount 14% fuel discount, + addtl 4.3% rebates if total spent forthat month is $600, + addtl 2.1% rebates if $200 spent for petrol. In this case, 14% instant discount is not applicable, but the other 2 rebates are still valid.

Ocbc 365

Petrol Features

Up to 23% discount at Caltex: 16% upfront discount on Platinum 98 with Techron® Caltex + 4.2% cashback with min. S$800 spend + 2.8% cashback with min. S$300 nett fuel spend.

Up to 20.4% discount at Esso: 14% upfront discount + 4.3% cashback with min. S$800 spend + 2.1% cashback with min. S$200 nett fuel spend.

5% cashback on fuel spend at all petrol service stations locally and overseas

Edited by Harthen

Oh the credit card discount I was refering to is the kind of cashback, depending on minimum amount spent per month.. not referring to instant credit card discount upon petrol purchase.

Eg: ocbc 365 has instant discount 14% fuel discount, + addtl 4.3% rebates if total spent forthat month is $600, + addtl 2.1% rebates if $200 spent for petrol. In this case, 14% instant discount is not applicable, but the other 2 rebates are still valid.

Ocbc 365

Petrol Features

Up to 23% discount at Caltex: 16% upfront discount on Platinum 98 with Techron® Caltex + 4.2% cashback with min. S$800 spend + 2.8% cashback with min. S$300 nett fuel spend.

Up to 20.4% discount at Esso: 14% upfront discount + 4.3% cashback with min. S$800 spend + 2.1% cashback with min. S$200 nett fuel spend.

5% cashback on fuel spend at all petrol service stations locally and overseas

Oic. That t & c apply. Thanks for the clarification.8

Edited by Fitvip

Needs coupons for the $5 off $50 for stations in the east?

↡ Advertisement