Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Just went to pump at Esso. They are selling Tung Luk mooncakes already. Can redeem 1680 Smiles points for 1 box too.

Seems like it is getting earlier and earlier every year selling mooncakes.

Seems like it is getting earlier and earlier every year selling mooncakes.

Good biz this mooncake industry.

Last time i saw one shop in balestier, whole year only open for biz 1 mth-plus, to sell mooncakes...

Just went to pump at Esso. They are selling Tung Luk mooncakes already. Can redeem 1680 Smiles points for 1 box too. 

That is rather ex! 750 points for $30 fuel. 1680 is equivalent to >$66!

That is why I never used points to redeem abalone before CNY.

Edited by Fitvip

Needs coupons for the $5 off $50 for stations in the east?

Thanks but I don’t stay east, spent a few days at east over the weekend becos running and other matters, already pumped $150 since the esso promotion started 8Aug

Should be 35%.

How u do only 35% and not 37%? Edited by tmsan

Thanks but I donât stay east, spent a few days at east over the weekend becos running and other matters, already pumped $150 since the esso promotion started 8Aug

How u do only 35% and not 37%?

What I mean is how come got $5 off $50 - requires any coupon for this promotion? I only know the 22% National Day promo? Which Esso petrol station u pump in the east?

Esso gave out coupons few months back valid for abt 10 stations at the east only

Edited by tmsan

Anyone knows if rewards $3off $50 from esso apps can be forwarded to other users?

I doubt so because when you use the apps to redeem, you need to scan a QR code at the station with the apps.

That is rather ex! 750 points for $30 fuel. 1680 is equivalent to >$66!

That is why I never used points to redeem abalone before CNY.

True.. but nowadays, mooncakes can cost like $70-80 a box. Crazy..  [hur]

That is what I thought. You might wish to confirm at the station.

I think it makes sense bah. Need to scan barcode using the apps..

Btw, if I spent $60 and paid partial say $30 using vouchers, and balance $30 using ocbc 365 or hsbc to use stacked coupon $6off $60, is it acceptable by Esso?

I think it makes sense bah. Need to scan barcode using the apps..

Btw, if I spent $60 and paid partial say $30 using vouchers, and balance $30 using ocbc 365 or hsbc to use stacked coupon $6off $60, is it acceptable by Esso?

They won’t accept.

Anyone knows if rewards $3off $50 from esso apps can be forwarded to other users?

Looks like this $3 discount is only applicable to first timers who download the APP.

I have removed this Esso APP from my mobile phone.

I received this SMS:

<ADV> Enjoy additional savings of up to 3.6%* with 3X instant Smiles pts when you pump any Synergy fuel at Esso Yishun (S768888), Esso Bukit Timah (S269757), Esso Yarwood (S589471), or Esso Dunearn (S289630) from 1 Sep to 31 Dec 2019! Track your points balance easily on our new Esso app https://bit.ly/2T3qjK7. T&Cs apply. To unsub, SMS UN to 91632221. Info: 18003008888

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Rockermaut said:

I received this SMS:

<ADV> Enjoy additional savings of up to 3.6%* with 3X instant Smiles pts when you pump any Synergy fuel at Esso Yishun (S768888), Esso Bukit Timah (S269757), Esso Yarwood (S589471), or Esso Dunearn (S289630) from 1 Sep to 31 Dec 2019! Track your points balance easily on our new Esso app https://bit.ly/2T3qjK7. T&Cs apply. To unsub, SMS UN to 91632221. Info: 18003008888

It's weird that they didn't disseminate the info using their app. 😤

↡ Advertisement