Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

52 minutes ago, Mooose said:

e coupons $4 off every fill up of $60 synergy supreme + ..

I didn't get. Not everyone will get the vouchers. Last mth I got a few $3 off $50 vouchers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

4 hours ago, Spring said:

I didn't get. Not everyone will get the vouchers. Last mth I got a few $3 off $50 vouchers.

yup, thats what i heard too, but not sure if its worthwhile using these anyway, even with the voucher it will still cost noticeably more to fill synergy supreme plus vs normal 95 which is enough mostly ..

• Praise 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, badlammy said:

I won 2 vouchers using Motorist app spin &win.Screenshot_20210402-183242_Motorist.thumb.jpg.60436d400d2436ac17f0a1f02589cdc8.jpg

Thanks for the lobang.. I also go spin for 2 Esso vouchers..

• Praise 1

On 4/7/2021 at 1:20 PM, Spring said:

same here...10th April liao but no sign of $3 eVoucher :slow:

https://www.sparkcarcare.com/Promotions/Get-Esso-Vouchers?fbclid=IwAR3urDzAq6LUKCs67fhZy6Nk_2IIw1DIF9gPf1AqQArDCSM96M99Z2wLijA

Register and get Esso evouchers. Need to wait at least 5 working days before you will be informed to download the vouchers. Altogether 4 $5 off $50 and 4 $8 off $60 supreme petrol.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Cumzilla said:

https://www.sparkcarcare.com/Promotions/Get-Esso-Vouchers?fbclid=IwAR3urDzAq6LUKCs67fhZy6Nk_2IIw1DIF9gPf1AqQArDCSM96M99Z2wLijA

Register and get Esso evouchers. Need to wait at least 5 working days before you will be informed to download the vouchers. Altogether 4 $5 off $50 and 4 $8 off $60 supreme petrol.

Thanks!! I just registered an account, will update when I receive the vouchers. Hope can get cause they say it’s while stock last.... 

10 minutes ago, pengu said:

Thanks!! I just registered an account, will update when I receive the vouchers. Hope can get cause they say it’s while stock last.... 

Already got mine, quite similar to the ones given by the motorist app.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, badlammy said:

Ytd i went to pump at punggol rd and the pump attendant gave me this.

20210409_180459.jpg

Good to know that the counter staff are not chucking it away, i also dropped off a whole stack of $8 vouchers expiring april at the counter, since the few cars in my immediate family don't need to use 98ron petrol. But maybe fewer cars pumping 98 these days.

• Praise 1

i only have e voucher for supreme + but not 95 ..

i did a rough calculation .. pumping $60 of 95 vs pumping $60 of supreme + but use the voucher, with the usual esso tiger card discounts, the difference is about $4 more for the supreme + ..

On 4/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, Mooose said:

i only have e voucher for supreme + but not 95 ..

i did a rough calculation .. pumping $60 of 95 vs pumping $60 of supreme + but use the voucher, with the usual esso tiger card discounts, the difference is about $4 more for the supreme + ..

I keep getting the better luck next time or the Autobaccs $10 off $50. 😕

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1