Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

8 hours ago, Mooose said:

yup mine also only $3 for $60 and a single $1 for $10 ..

will have to fill over the coming weekend before expiry in a few days ..

Also looking to pump 8000 this weekend. Gonna use the $5 off $60 synergy supreme.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tough times don’t last, but tough people do — and Esso is here to tough it out with our fellow drivers on the road. From 10am on 27 May to 5pm on 4 June 2021, Esso Smiles Private Hire and Taxi cardholders can enjoy 23% off all Esso Synergy Petrol and Diesel purchases at all Esso service stations. Let’s get through this phase together! 

Esso Singapore 

23 h  ·

Tough times don’t last, but tough people do — and Esso is here to tough it out with our fellow drivers on the road. From 10am on 27 May to 5pm on 4 June 2021, Esso Smiles Private Hire and Taxi cardholders can enjoy 23% off all Esso Synergy Petrol and Diesel purchases at all Esso service stations. Let’s get through this phase together! #SaveatEsso #EssoSmiles

This Promotion is applicable to Esso Smiles Private Hire and Esso Smiles Taxi card customers for all Esso Synergy fuels. Applicable discount amount is subject to current bank card offers and is calculated on an add-on basis, where the total of site and Esso Smiles discounts as well as bank card offers will not exceed 23%. This offer is not applicable with other on-going promotions, unless otherwise stated.

image.png.15247426f4323efd1a360094089c5c3a.png

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, tanbk said:

Esso Singapore 

23 h  ·

Tough times don’t last, but tough people do — and Esso is here to tough it out with our fellow drivers on the road. From 10am on 27 May to 5pm on 4 June 2021, Esso Smiles Private Hire and Taxi cardholders can enjoy 23% off all Esso Synergy Petrol and Diesel purchases at all Esso service stations. Let’s get through this phase together! #SaveatEsso #EssoSmiles

This Promotion is applicable to Esso Smiles Private Hire and Esso Smiles Taxi card customers for all Esso Synergy fuels. Applicable discount amount is subject to current bank card offers and is calculated on an add-on basis, where the total of site and Esso Smiles discounts as well as bank card offers will not exceed 23%. This offer is not applicable with other on-going promotions, unless otherwise stated.

SPC still has a better offer. 22% + bank credit card rebates. thus with POSB everyday: 26.7%, with AMEX 27.5%, UOB One: 28.7%

16 minutes ago, tanbk said:

Esso Singapore 

23 h  ·

image.png.15247426f4323efd1a360094089c5c3a.png

Can use with coupons? $3 off $60 those kind.

5th Gear

Love Sinopec..... they here only Esso start to have different promo, SPC gave voucher, only Shell still howlian.

Supersonic

@Alg The only time I pumped sihum was when I took delivery of my previous car and it was the nearest petrol station from the dealership! That was in 1999!

• Praise 2

On 6/29/2021 at 10:58 AM, mersaylee said:

Left some of these at the Pasir Ris station rightmost cashier...you may try your luck

9123712B-611F-4118-BE34-666BDCDF2933.jpeg

Nice. good to know physical vouchers are still available

I've one $5 esso e-voucher expiring 15 july. Min $50 gross. If anyone wants, pls PM me. Can be used for both petrol and diesel.

22 hours ago, badlammy said:

I've one $5 esso e-voucher expiring 15 july. Min $50 gross. If anyone wants, pls PM me. Can be used for both petrol and diesel.

PMed u

Twincharged
22 hours ago, badlammy said:

Don’t you have to meet up then? Or you have the person take a photo of the QR code.?

21 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Don’t you have to meet up then? Or you have the person take a photo of the QR code.?

No need. URL cuz non app evoucher. Anw, taken liao.