Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

14 hours ago, Sogo said:

Basically, this is only for existing regulars of this station - if you are not an existing regular of this station, don’t bother going.

Your previous receipts need to have a stamp from the station, and no, they are not stamping any new receipts.

Unfortunately, whoever got the vouchers wasn’t sharing this information with the rest of the class.

Nbz I'll go Sinopec.

Wasted my time 😕

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

i got 2 yarwood receipts with the stamp.

Anyway will only go there if it is convenient on the way.

I only pump there because it is near my daughter swimming class venue.

Sad to see it go, but not surprised as Bukit timah area has so many ESSOs within a small area.

I imagine the lease was up. Maybe can replace with a EV charging station? Although higher chance another CONDo

Anyways, I don’t think these particular vouchers have much resale value, since these are not the $6 off $60 or $5 off $50 ones but the same $1 off $10 and $4 off $60 ones currently offered in-app, on top of that usage is limited to the Bukit Timah area stations as opposed to in-app vouchers that can be used anywhere.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, ConnorMcLeod said:

Hi, does it mean if I pump $20,  I can use the 2x $1 vouchers together; but $80 cannot mix the $1 and $4 vouchers?

Yup, you cannot mix the $1 & $4 vouchers. Got to be 2 different transactions.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, ConnorMcLeod said:

Hi, does it mean if I pump $20,  I can use the 2x $1 vouchers together; but $80 cannot mix the $1 and $4 vouchers?

Yes

• Praise 1

On 1/16/2022 at 5:04 PM, RadX said:

cos many clowns sell it? on caro? so there...Yarwood folks maybe more discerning...i sure wun sell mine...even tho i wun need it.  i give to who i choose....

ps: to the rest of the cheepos who may read, dun pm me asking for any vouchers..i give hell vouchers🤣

gotta qualiify cos the last time, lotsa CBKs pm me asking for it...nbz

Choose me can? I never PM you. I ask you here out in public XD

• Haha! 2

Just to let you guys know, for $50 eVoucher, cannot be entitled to buy the soft toy tiger. Need at least $60 gross amount. So need $50 +$10 eVoucher, have to pump and pay twice. Thus hogging the pump.

7 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Just to let you guys know, for $50 eVoucher, cannot be entitled to buy the soft toy tiger. Need at least $60 gross amount. So need $50 +$10 eVoucher, have to pump and pay twice. Thus hogging the pump.

Just tell the pump attendant to pump twice. $50 n $10 and you Can pay together. 

Although today I just pump $60 straight and use the $5 voucher.  but I did manage to get two different tigers by just pumping $60.  

I just pumped $20 & use 2x $1 vouchers together after reading it can be done here.

But hor, after the $20 @$2.69 per litre go in, the petrol gauge like never move! 😂

image.png.e67090ca61e69bb0edeba26a489595c2.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 hours ago, sbs2716g said:

Just tell the pump attendant to pump twice. $50 n $10 and you Can pay together. 

Although today I just pump $60 straight and use the $5 voucher.  but I did manage to get two different tigers by just pumping $60.  

you mean , you can pump $50. then put back the nozzle and straight away pump another $10 ?

go in tell cashier pay together and use -$1 and -$4?

1 hour ago, Dannnn said:

you mean , you can pump $50. then put back the nozzle and straight away pump another $10 ?

Pump finish, pump again. Go and pay 1, then pay the next. Just hogging the cashier a bit la.

19 minutes ago, badlammy said:

Pump finish, pump again. Go and pay 1, then pay the next. Just hogging the cashier a bit la.

ok.. at least no need pump , pay , pump pay...

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Dannnn said:

Yes.  Just tell the pump attendant to pump $10 and then $50. They will know what to do.  Then you pay both together at the cashier.    Pay $10 then use the $1 voucher.   

• Praise 1

On 1/23/2022 at 3:45 PM, Fitvip said:

Evouchers are expiring today. I still have some. Might let them lapse!😥

Sadly I'm not high level enough to get them...

↡ Advertisement