Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Turbocharged

How we know how many redemption is allowed?

No idea.. maybe avoid pump near month end?

Anyway, it's $5 nia... boh then suak loh..

Although I also didn't receive the sms from Esso  [rolleyes]

But I think this is a good move to stop those ppl selling coupons  [thumbsup]

More environmental friendly more printing coupons  [drivingcar]

Just received this SMS.

Yah, i received too.

The number is my Esso DBS cc, in case anyone here wants to know. For once, I'm not left out... it's like kanna 4D like that leh [laugh]

Since they never mention any limit, i hope they won't limit no. of times we show this sms, and each time will give the discount...

I just have one question:

for the card, i got 2 supp cards, for my wife and my father. If they drive and the car is low fuel, then they go pump and no need to get me to go and pump. This way more convenient.

But the SMS only put one number... I dunno whether their supp cards have the same nos. Anyone knows? If different nos., then will they get the discount too? End of the month, it's one consolidated bill one leh...

Yah, i received too.

The number is my Esso DBS cc, in case anyone here wants to know. For once, I'm not left out... it's like kanna 4D like that leh [laugh]

Since they never mention any limit, i hope they won't limit no. of times we show this sms, and each time will give the discount...

I just have one question:

for the card, i got 2 supp cards, for my wife and my father. If they drive and the car is low fuel, then they go pump and no need to get me to go and pump. This way more convenient.

But the SMS only put one number... I dunno whether their supp cards have the same nos. Anyone knows? If different nos., then will they get the discount too? End of the month, it's one consolidated bill one leh...

Mine is given to my Smile Card.

I just called to enquire. He told me that there is no limit to the customer's redemption. Each time you pump $50,you can redeem $5.The limit is on the station. Once their quota is fully redeemed. The next customer cannot redeem anymore!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Mine is given to my Smile Card.

I just called to enquire. He told me that there is no limit to the customer's redemption. Each time you pump $50,you can redeem $5.The limit is on the station. Once their quota is fully redeemed. The next customer cannot redeem anymore!

wah lao... thanks...

then got catch leh. Are they going to declare which station quota used up yet? Else go there pumped full tank full of hope, then pay that time say boh liao :TT_TT:

The limit is monthly, or for the whole duration till end Nov, did they say?

TMD, I think i borrow a oil tanker later after work go and pump first, before quota used up :XD:

That is why I told him that this system is not fair to customers. Armed with the SMS, you still have to gamble that the quota of the station is not depleted yet. He could not tell me whether the stations are given monthly quota or all at once.

I suggest for them to award smile points to our card account so that we can redeem as and when we like.

That is why I told him that this system is not fair to customers. Armed with the SMS, you still have to gamble that the quota of the station is not depleted yet. He could not tell me whether the stations are given monthly quota or all at once.

I suggest for them to award smile points to our card account so that we can redeem as and when we like.

Wah Lau Eh...so troublesome huh... :(

Turbocharged

Problem is I have no voucher no sms...see me no up. :(

Ask bros here send u a screen shot of that sms and u can use it to show lor  :grin:

Edited by ALTK
  • Praise 1

Received Esso discount voucher booklet on my car windscreen this morning. First time happy to see an advertisement on car windscreen otherwise always have to find a dustbin to throw those useless leaflets of dealers/carwash etc. 

Quick question, If we pump $100 before 17% DBS Esso card discount, can we still redeem 2 vouchers ($5 each)? or must be $100 after 17% discount?

Ask bros here send u a screen shot of that sms and u can use it to show lor  :grin:

got last 4 digit of card no. leh...

not easy to have same no. hor... that is if they really will check lah...

• Praise 3

yah, idiot... don't force us to:

- drive to esso

- go to cashier ask quota hit liao buay?

- if not yet, then go out say full tank; if hit liao, go out say mai liao...

- then go to next station...

TMMD

[sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement