Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Yeah starts in sept, saw ur post a little too late. Just went to pump then cashier said starts tomorrow. Missed by 1 day lol. Sms didn't mention when it start.

Thanks chapter & Rootkie, I will pump tomorrow then..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi my colleague just passed to me OCBC coupons for Aug-Sep...

wah lao, wasted one month never give me earlier, and now i just received the SMS yesterday, can use that.

anyone interested?

Are you anywhere near amk or Queensway later bro?

I checked w one station just now, they said there is no limit to how many times the sms discount is used, they just need to see sms and smile card tally, will give the $5 off

• Praise 2

I just got a shock from refuelling my passat 2.0 TSI I just got. Total of 66 litres from Esso costing me $177!!! This is the most expensive single top up I have ever done so far in my driving years. :) I wonder how long it will last...

• Praise 1

I checked w one station just now, they said there is no limit to how many times the sms discount is used, they just need to see sms and smile card tally, will give the $5 off

i pumped last night. Cashier took my handphone to check no. tallies with the card...

and i wondered since when did petrol price creep up? Last time for such offers, i can only pump $50 and it'll be more than half tank, so cannot pump $100 to get 2 x $5 discount.

Last night pumped liao less than half tank [bigcry]  should have pumped $100...

• Praise 3

Thanks to bro @mann123 again. Went to do some rubbish picking and managed to get some coupons for myself.

The vouchers are valid for 16 Aug - 15 Sep x 4, and 16 Sep - 15 oct x 4, valid for all stations. They are the $5 off every $50. I can spare some 16 Aug - 15 Sep coupons to any bro interested, self collect at Sembawang. Thanks

• Praise 1

Thanks to bro @mann123 again. Went to do some rubbish picking and managed to get some coupons for myself.

The vouchers are valid for 16 Aug - 15 Sep x 4, and 16 Sep - 15 oct x 4, valid for all stations. They are the $5 off every $50. I can spare some 16 Aug - 15 Sep coupons to any bro interested, self collect at Sembawang. Thanks

• Praise 1

No received sms from Esso still. Only received this email...i tot simi ho kang tao...cheh!

Received too.

Not really useful.

I stay in sembawang. Can u get from u?
  • Praise 2