Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

001.JPG 003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Just received SHELL vouchers again in the post. 4 each October and November $6 off for $60 gross spent at all SHELL stations. Applicable for SHELL Escape Card members...lots of time to apply for the card if you do not have. See photos below. Scrapped my car last December, so don't need. Plus car-lite neighbours passed to me for MCF bros and sis...plus picked up a few on top of post box. Have about 12 sets of vouchers now. See photos. First come first serve. Collection at SengKang, near Rumbia LRT Station. Reply here or PM.

Hi do you still have any balance vouchers? I can only collect at night thanks

uncle Susa, can i collect after 8pm tonite

Yes. 9pm. a couple of MCF bros coming at 9 to collect.

Hi do you still have any balance vouchers? I can only collect at night thanks

Hi, yes. come over at 9pm tonight. Still have a set of SHELL vouchers for you.

Cheers! uncle susa.

Yes. 9pm. a couple of MCF bros coming at 9 to collect.

Hi, yes. come over at 9pm tonight. Still have a set of SHELL vouchers for you.

Cheers! uncle susa.

Hi Susa,

Just saw ur msg I doubt I can make it at 9pm. U mind 10pm or tmw after 9pm?

Sorry about it.

Hi, 10 pm is good. I will be at car drop off porch. See you.

You're the best! I don't think I can be as giving as you. Specially making time at multiple timeslots, multiple days.

Nah...just an old uncle who was retrenched and had his car scrapped. Used to be in sales/operations doing 3,200km per month on a 12km/l 1498cc car with a 42l tank. So, understand the angst of heavy road users in terms of savings with vouchers on 7 to 8 tanks per month or more.

Also happen to have some time on my hand whilst preparing for an overseas trip soon. Morning exercise after breakfast, so voucher collection at 10.15 to 10.30am is OK. Evening warm up with 1.1km brisk walk plus a 2.2km jog. So 5 pm before that or 6 to 6.30pm after for collection is fine. After dinner 9 to 10pm collection for the busy bros. Thanks to car-lite, ex-taxi, Uber, Grab driver neighbours.

Been driving since 1978. Now enjoying stress free transportation on buses and trains...not too bad really. And with the senior silver Passion card, $0.87 gets your nearly everywhere!

Cheers!...uncle susa.

uncle susa has set the bar real high here. really put those opportunist on carousell to shame.

u really give us new inspiration. kudos to you for taking time to patiently wait and give out vouchers. a rare gem in today's largely apathetic community.

uncle susa has set the bar real high here. really put those opportunist on carousell to shame.

u really give us new inspiration. kudos to you for taking time to patiently wait and give out vouchers. a rare gem in today's largely apathetic community.

Just an old uncle who happened to have friendly ex-driver neighbours and some spare time over the last few days. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers!...uncle susa.

Nah...just an old uncle who was retrenched and had his car scrapped. Used to be in sales/operations doing 3,200km per month on a 12km/l 1498cc car with a 42l tank. So, understand the angst of heavy road users in terms of savings with vouchers on 7 to 8 tanks per month or more.  

Also happen to have some time on my hand whilst preparing for an overseas trip soon. Morning exercise after breakfast, so voucher collection at 10.15 to 10.30am is OK. Evening warm up with 1.1km brisk walk plus a 2.2km jog. So 5 pm before that or 6 to 6.30pm after for collection is fine. After dinner 9 to 10pm collection for the busy bros. Thanks to car-lite, ex-taxi, Uber, Grab driver neighbours.

Been driving since 1978. Now enjoying stress free transportation on buses and trains...not too bad really. And with the senior silver Passion card, $0.87 gets your nearly everywhere!

Cheers!...uncle susa. 

hahaha..... when I told my friends i'm in sales line my car mileage hitting 2500km per month they like so shock.....you are 3200km....

• Praise 1

Cheers!...uncle susa.

Think u shld be changing your nick to “noneedtocarimakan”

• Praise 3

Supercharged

The recently reopened SPC in Upp Thomson (behind Marymount MRT) is giving out discount vouchers for Oct to Dec.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1