Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Any idea if pump $100 n it’s $5 off every $50, do we need to give 2 vouchers or will 1 voucher suffice?

Cashier said 2 vouchers :relief:  

Still got Esso voucher?

Last one was the Aljunied Closure right  :slow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

i think today is the last day to use the Esso Bukit Batok vouchers. Bros still holding onto it should use it before it expires!

Actually to travel long distances not really worth it I think

Unless happen to be nearby

Thank you for the reminder

Cheers Buddy

• Praise 1

Based on crude drop, shd hv been much lower already, for me nothing to happy about also

Later our minister say “it is not easy for people to understand about petrol pricing” only way for petrol price to significantly drop it is when our GOV take lesser petrol tax which would never happen.

Later our minister say “it is not easy for people to understand about petrol pricing” only way for petrol price to significantly drop it is when our GOV take lesser petrol tax which would never happen.

If brainless 69.9% woke up from dream of denial

• Praise 1

Like waiting for the sun to rise from the West!

Supersonic

Never going to happen if the current gov still continue ruling.

↡ Advertisement