Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Supersonic

So sad my Esso app $3 off coupons tomorrow gonna be use up liao.

Go to sinopec pump lo?
  • Praise 1

Dun really see Sinopec stations wherever I go. Guess will just pay for normal discounted petrol with smiles and CC.  :a-whiteflag:

Go to sinopec pump lo?

• Praise 1

Dun really see Sinopec stations wherever I go. Guess will just pay for normal discounted petrol with smiles and CC.  :a-whiteflag:

direct 18% discount....good enough... [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Dun really see Sinopec stations wherever I go. Guess will just pay for normal discounted petrol with smiles and CC. :a-whiteflag:

Think there are only 2 sinopec station here?

Supersonic

Yeah and that 2 locations I never go to.

Yishun location definitely out of way for many people. Bt timah still might be convenience since it is near coronation plaza area. But some people might also never drive to bt timah area. Lol.

Yishun location definitely out of way for many people. Bt timah still might be convenience since it is near coronation plaza area. But some people might also never drive to bt timah area. Lol.

Yeah I never drive along Bt timah road.

Supersonic

Yeah I never drive along Bt timah road.

You dont go to bt timah food centre and beauty world that area to makan? Or go bt timah nature reserve?

You dont go to bt timah food centre and beauty world that area to makan? Or go bt timah nature reserve?

Nope. I’m in the east area more. Only time in west is for work and more to Tuas, Jurong etc

I have 2x$8 vouchers for Esso supreme for June (applicable to the 10 stations in the east) to spare. Interested please PM to collect from Pasir Ris.

• Praise 2

A question on DBS-Esso credit card

Get up to an additional S$7 fuel savings* with min. S$180 nett fuel spend at Esso per calendar month from 1 January â 31 December 2019.

$7 credited into the Credit card directly?

Can I ask for the DBS-ESSO card, the offset of bill is next month? My 1st bill for May is $278 with some amount spent in April. If I were to remove April amount and add the all May, the amount charged is $260. I had not see any offset yet.