Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Shell Katong giving some vouchers

Need to pump how much to get a set?

Do you flash any email/sms to them to get the vouchers?

↡ Advertisement

I have 2x$8 vouchers for Esso supreme for June (applicable to the 10 stations in the east) to spare. Interested please PM to collect from Pasir Ris.

Vouchers given out. Thanks to those who showed interest.

<ADV>Fuel up for the weekend with 20% off all Synergy fuels at Esso Yishun (S768888), Esso Dunearn (S289630), Esso Yarwood (S589471), and Esso Bukit Timah (S269757) from 13 to 14 Jun 2019. Visit our stations for more pre-weekend surprises from now till 31 Jul 2019. T&Cs apply. To unsub, SMS UN to 91632221. Info: 18003008888

• Praise 6

<ADV>Fuel up for the weekend with 20% off all Synergy fuels at Esso Yishun (S768888), Esso Dunearn (S289630), Esso Yarwood (S589471), and Esso Bukit Timah (S269757) from 13 to 14 Jun 2019. Visit our stations for more pre-weekend surprises from now till 31 Jul 2019. T&Cs apply. To unsub, SMS UN to 91632221. Info: 18003008888

Basket, dunno how this esso works...

they never sent me this sms leh - though they had previously sent other promo smses... oh, wait, maybe those were from DBS as it was related to the esso DBS cc...

they said unsub above... wonder whether can sub or not  [laugh]

but anyhow, these 2 days i also no go these places.

• Praise 2

Basket, dunno how this esso works...

they never sent me this sms leh - though they had previously sent other promo smses... oh, wait, maybe those were from DBS as it was related to the esso DBS cc...

they said unsub above... wonder whether can sub or not  [laugh]

but anyhow, these 2 days i also no go these places.

I have the DBS Esso card is using it, and also the Esso appbut, i still did not receive the SMS [furious]

• Praise 4

I have the DBS Esso card is using it, and also the Esso appbut, i still did not receive the SMS [furious]

I received message.

Maybe they are sending SMS to DBS Esso card holders with registered addresses in these areas.  

They are targeting Yishun and Bukit Timah because direct competition with Sinopec who is offering 23% flat discount on each weekend. If i don't have Esso vouchers i straight away go to Sinopec without a thought.

• Praise 3

I received message.

Maybe they are sending SMS to DBS Esso card holders with registered addresses in these areas.  

They are targeting Yishun and Bukit Timah because direct competition with Sinopec who is offering 23% flat discount on each weekend. If i don't have Esso vouchers i straight away go to Sinopec without a thought.

Any card tied to sino to enjoy the 23%?

• Praise 2

(edited)

Any card tied to sino to enjoy the 23%?

No 

Sinopec give flat 23% even you pay by cash.  You can like their facebook page which post every week for discount promotions.

post-179688-0-64145100-1560482788_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mann123
  • Praise 5

Esso Yishun site 20% on thu and fri

yup. but cannot coupled on top of the 20% discount for the 8 dollars e voucher.

• Praise 1

Need to pump how much to get a set?

Do you flash any email/sms to them to get the vouchers?

no need to pump. just flash this attached photo

post-203864-0-62885900-1560494684_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

I usually pump at the bukit timah station. They probably only send to those who pump petrol at these 3 stations. 

• Praise 2

yup. but cannot coupled on top of the 20% discount for the 8 dollars e voucher.

Sad.

OCBC send these...

Sinopec 23% plus ocbc card still slightly better discount that voucher plus site discount plus ocbc card.

No

Sinopec give flat 23% even you pay by cash. You can like their facebook page which post every week for discount promotions.

64568356_2349821311932370_4769819786483859456_n.jpg

Currently one of the best discounts at the moment. Using this plus CIMB 10% rebate is about 30%.but got min spend plus cap at $20 rebate.

SPC at 76 Yio Chu Kang road is closing for renovation. Their last day of operation is 23rd June 2019.

Giving out vouchers for all stations up till Sept 2019.

post-203864-0-75828900-1560737052_thumb.png

• Praise 4

SPC at 76 Yio Chu Kang road is closing for renovation. Their last day of operation is 23rd June 2019.

Giving out vouchers for all stations up till Sept 2019.

Sept is how many pcs
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1