Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Better pray water bottle no water droplets hehe

yup.

I made it a point to uncap the bottle to release the droplets.

• Praise 1

SPC also having 22% off on 28 Jun to 2 Jul 2019.

hmm... said cannot combine with other discount/coupons... i wonder whether SPC's own $5 off coupon, can be applied with this or not...

hmm... said cannot combine with other discount/coupons... i wonder whether SPC's own $5 off coupon, can be applied with this or not...

Cannot bro.

Someone mentioned this in the other thread liao

• Praise 2

Cannot bro.

Someone mentioned this in the other thread liao

chey... sian...

then is not (v) attractive leh...

really missed those good old days when petrol stations tried to outdo one another and got to ~30% discount... [laugh]

• Praise 2

chey... sian...

really missed those good old days when petrol stations tried to outdo one another and got to ~30% discount... [laugh]

At least now can pump full tank to the brim and get the same discount level as using the coupon.

If use coupon, can only pump $120 max to maximize savings.

• Praise 1

chey... sian...

I enjoy discounts too but I rather get a drop in price

These discounts just make us feel good. Be it 20-30-40%

Makes us feel like we are getting a bargain..

• Praise 2

That leak going to cause your paint work to go bad

I actually have a use water bottle for such cases.. pump remainder into the water bottle.. by the time I reach home, tambah the water bottle into the tank n throw away

I have been told by pump attendants that we are not allowed to pump into another container. Only allowed to pump into the vehicle fuel tank directly.

• Praise 4

To all regulars and national servicemen: Thank you for keeping Singapore safe! In honour of SAF Day, Smiles members enjoy 20% off all Synergy fuel purchases from 28 June to 2 July 2019. Not a member yet? Sign up with us today. T&Cs apply.

This promotion is applicable to all Smiles members, except those who hold an Esso Fleet card, Smiles Taxi Card, Smiles Private Hire card and Smiles Bus card. Applicable discount amount is subject to current bank cards offers and is calculated on an add-on basis. This offer is not applicable with other on-going promotions unless otherwise stated. Visit Esso stations now for more information.

• Praise 1

I have been told by pump attendants that we are not allowed to pump into another container. Only allowed to pump into the vehicle fuel tank directly.

Can lah. Like that those lawn mower or portable generator how?

• Praise 3