Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

I have been told by pump attendants that we are not allowed to pump into another container. Only allowed to pump into the vehicle fuel tank directly.

If really want can but need to buy those 5L kerosene tin from the petrol kiosk.

Usually use as emergency when you run out of fuel and need petrol to drive to the nearest station.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Flash my saf underwear ð

Just kidding

Esso member all 20%

Saf underwear looks like what ah?

I have been told by pump attendants that we are not allowed to pump into another container. Only allowed to pump into the vehicle fuel tank directly.

Can. But need to fill in IC number, address, reasons...etc at the cashier counter. They scared we make Molotov cocktails.  

• Praise 3

Can. But need to fill in IC number, address, reasons...etc at the cashier counter. They scared we make Molotov cocktails.

I can understand the need for this esp in view of security safety.

• Praise 4

To all regulars and national servicemen: Thank you for keeping Singapore safe! In honour of SAF Day, Smiles members enjoy 20% off all Synergy fuel purchases from 28 June to 2 July 2019. Not a member yet? Sign up with us today. T&Cs apply.

This promotion is applicable to all Smiles members, except those who hold an Esso Fleet card, Smiles Taxi Card, Smiles Private Hire card and Smiles Bus card. Applicable discount amount is subject to current bank cards offers and is calculated on an add-on basis. This offer is not applicable with other on-going promotions unless otherwise stated. Visit Esso stations now for more information.

Just pumped 5000 at 2.25

20% discount plus $3 eVoucher

Total 26% off

Cashier said can't use smiles points for $30 redemption

• Praise 2

hmm..

I did pump to a water bottle at SPC.. 

Perhaps yours more nigow

• Praise 1

Just pumped 5000 at 2.25

20% discount plus $3 eVoucher

Total 26% off

Cashier said can't use smiles points for $30 redemption

Bro, can use the $6 OCBC voucher or can only use evoucher?

Tested and proven. Can use $6 OCBC.

Pump $60 , pay $42

Where to find $6 ocbc? I pump $76 usually.. paid $66.. yours seems good deal..
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Where to find $6 ocbc? I pump $76 usually.. paid $66.. yours seems good deal..

posted to 'selected' customers by mail, this was their reply after i sounded my unhappiness that why i always never receive

Hi XXX, 

Thank you for your interest in the promotion.

The bank does from time-to-time hold promotions for selected group of customers. However, I’m afraid the selection is based on the bank’s internal criteria.

Edited by Cumzilla

posted to 'selected' customers by mail, this was their reply after i sounded my unhappiness that why i always never receive

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your interest in the promotion.

The bank does from time-to-time hold promotions for selected group of customers. However, Iâm afraid the selection is based on the bankâs internal criteria.

Seems if you dont drive or dont use the ocbc credit card often to pump fuel; you have higher chance to receive? Haha. Coz i ask my colleague just now, he always pump at esso and nv received the coupon either...

(edited)

I got $6off $60 esso coupon not used. Anyone interested can collect from me at pasir ris/tampines area. Given by a friend today only.

Edited by Harthen
↡ Advertisement