Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

I got $6off $60 esso coupon not used. Anyone interested can collect from me at pasir ris/tampines area. Given by a friend today only.

Hi @harthen, Im interested. Where should i meet u? P.ris or tamp? I will PM u.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi @harthen, Im interested. Where should i meet u? P.ris or tamp? I will PM u.

Aiyo.. sorry all. The coupons expired 30Jun already...
  • Praise 1

Seems if you dont drive or dont use the ocbc credit card often to pump fuel; you have higher chance to receive? Haha. Coz i ask my colleague just now, he always pump at esso and nv received the coupon either...

I think so too. Cause I stopped ocbc for few months changed to dbs, also received.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I need to remember to go esso today to take advantage of the SAF day promo

Go to SPC best.

Direct 22% + 6% POSB Everyday card rebate = 28% discount

5th Gear

Today is the last day of promotion at esso. Pumped $50, with voucher, paid $35.

20% with smile card? may i know how to get 30%? which cc? thanks

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

20% with smile card? may i know how to get 30%? which cc? thanks

Today is the past day of promotion where ESSO gives a discount of 20% to all Smile Card members. The other 10% is from the $5 voucher for $50 of fuel. So, total is 30%. 

The SAF Day promotion is ending in a few hours time. After which, the discount % will be reverted back to normal, depending on the cards used!

Btw, I am using DBS ESSO cc.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

Today is the past day of promotion where ESSO gives a discount of 20% to all Smile Card members. The other 10% is from the $5 voucher for $50 of fuel. So, total is 30%.

The SAF Day promotion is ending in a few hours time. After which, the discount % will be reverted back to normal, depending on the cards used!

Sorry don’t mean to be a damp squid but actually not much diff from normal right? Cos DBS Esso card gives 18% off on normal days so this SAF day get only extra 2% which is $1 only for every $50?

• Praise 4

(edited)

Effectively is not 30%. Cos the 20% is not $50 but $45. Should be 28%.

Sorry donât mean to be a damp squid but actually not much diff from normal right? Cos DBS Esso card gives 18% off on normal days so this SAF day get only extra 2% which is $1 only for every $50?

Is only u use dbs esso. Other Ppl only 14% so is a bigger difference.

Go to SPC best.

Direct 22% + 6% POSB Everyday card rebate = 28% discount

Effectively is not 28% cos 6% rebate is after the discounted price. Edited by ntuc2018
  • Praise 2

Is only u use dbs esso. Other Ppl only 14% so is a bigger difference.

Effectively is not 28% cos 6% rebate is after the discounted price.

Bro @fitvip uses esso card n cos he only pumped $50 on 2/7, he effectively better off by $1 so was wondering whether I got it wrong or it’s indeed the case n thus I’m clarifying.

For those whose cc give only 14%, they would have saved $3 for every $50 pumped compared to normal days. Esso not too bad giving 20% but caltex and SPC gave 22% but flip side is shell just gave v power for the price of 98 as their SAF day promo.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

Sorry don’t mean to be a damp squid but actually not much diff from normal right? Cos DBS Esso card gives 18% off on normal days so this SAF day get only extra 2% which is $1 only for every $50?

You are right. Adifference of 2% !

Supersonic
(edited)

Purchase $50, paid $35. It is 30%! Not countkng the Smile points earned. Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

hi all,

I have 6 OCBC Esso coupon to give away. (3 valid till 31 Jul 2019 & 3 valid till 31 Aug 2019)

fuel with min. S$60 gross and get S$6 off, but must use with 365 credit card.

collection will be jurong.

PM me to collect.

• Praise 5