Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

@Brass 

4 minutes ago, Brass said:

Where did you get this voucher?

Did you pump at aljunied?

From the Esso apps they send to me. I do pump at Upper Aljunied and/or Aljunied road Esso station. Cannot redeem at Aljunied Rd Station as it stated is Upper Aljunied.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

8 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Selected Esso stations now open 1 outlet of BOBER TEA inside. 

The free bbt promo is to advertise this new bbt outlets so the free voucher is only given at these stations.

Arrh... this makes sense now... i've not come across any BOBER TEA anywhere before... guess the ones i frequent, don't have these...

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Enye said:

boss... this one near to you

😬😅

097D5BDD-4D67-4636-A18F-98719ECE9F47.jpeg

It's not far indeed, but also not that near leh... must purposely go there pump, like not very worth it liao...

• Haha! 2

23 hours ago, Cybertech said:

Got six of this $5 off $50 only at (Esso Upper Aljunied) besides the two $3 off $60 (any Esso stations). Think will only use 2 or 3 this $5 off $50 before it ended 31st May. Too bad cannot transfer to others.

Esso $5 Coupon.jpg

I think possible to “transfer” but troublesome.. eg Friend send me the Esso QR that he always go, and then I use my Esso app to redeem when he wants to pump?

<ADV> Thank you for fueling with Esso! Simply make 3 more transactions of minimum 20L each by 21 Jul 2021 to earn 250 bonus Esso Smiles points! T&Cs apply. Info: 18003008888. To unsub, SMS UN to 87985400

On 5/9/2021 at 7:25 PM, Cybertech said:

@Brass 

From the Esso apps they send to me. I do pump at Upper Aljunied and/or Aljunied road Esso station. Cannot redeem at Aljunied Rd Station as it stated is Upper Aljunied.

Wow so sophisticated now, geo-location somemore...😄

@pengu Is it possible to stack the vouchers? I also received 4 x $5 off $50 synergy. So can I use all 4 (i.e. $20 off) if I pump $50 gross?

If use voucher, do I still get to enjoy the 10% Esso smiles card discount and credit card discount?

24 minutes ago, midnightclub2 said:

@pengu Is it possible to stack the vouchers? I also received 4 x $5 off $50 synergy. So can I use all 4 (i.e. $20 off) if I pump $50 gross?

If use voucher, do I still get to enjoy the 10% Esso smiles card discount and credit card discount?

Nope cannot use more than one voucher per transaction.

But, can combine with Esso smiles card and credit card discount.

For example, if I use voucher with DBS Esso card, I only need to pay $36 for $50 petrol (ie $50 minus $9 (18% off) minus $5 (voucher))

Twincharged
1 minute ago, midnightclub2 said:

@pengu I see. Just double checking since the T&Cs state that multiple redemptions are allowed in a single receipt.

image.thumb.png.27838c25b9c35965241910ab0234de81.png

Need to pump in multiples of $50 to use more vouchers. Obvious isn’t it? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

https://www.citibank.com.sg/credit-cards/cashback/citi-cash-back-card/?tab=Example2

image.thumb.png.d780ad1fbc6cbb2913aef420bd2d14bd.png

Anybody uses the Citibank Cash Back card with Esso but dont hit the min spend of $800 a month? Then will only get the 5+5+4=14% discount right? Wont get the extra 8% (bolded below)?

+20.88% savings at Esso includes 5% Esso site discount, 5% Esso Smiles Card discount, 4% Citi Card discount and 8% cash back with Citi Cash Back Card (on nett purchase after Esso and Citi discounts). 20.88% savings at Shell includes 5% Shell site discount, 5% Shell Escape Card discount, 4% Citi Card discount and 8% cash back with Citi Cash Back Card (on nett purchase after Shell and Citi discounts).

Supersonic
51 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Need to pump in multiples of $50 to use more vouchers. Obvious isn’t it? 

Yes, multiple of $50 for Extra or Multiple of $60 for Premium!

9 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

https://www.citibank.com.sg/credit-cards/cashback/citi-cash-back-card/?tab=Example2

image.thumb.png.d780ad1fbc6cbb2913aef420bd2d14bd.png

Anybody uses the Citibank Cash Back card with Esso but dont hit the min spend of $800 a month? Then will only get the 5+5+4=14% discount right? Wont get the extra 8% (bolded below)?

+20.88% savings at Esso includes 5% Esso site discount, 5% Esso Smiles Card discount, 4% Citi Card discount and 8% cash back with Citi Cash Back Card (on nett purchase after Esso and Citi discounts). 20.88% savings at Shell includes 5% Shell site discount, 5% Shell Escape Card discount, 4% Citi Card discount and 8% cash back with Citi Cash Back Card (on nett purchase after Shell and Citi discounts).

Yup. 14% is applied on site, the 8% will reflect as a rebate in your statement if you hit the minimum $800 spend

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, N00b said:

Yup. 14% is applied on site, the 8% will reflect as a rebate in your statement if you hit the minimum $800 spend

Ah thanks! Looks like I dont need to bother with getting the DBS Esso or the Citibank Cash Back card since a normal DBS/Citibank/OCBC already give 14% off le...

image.thumb.png.d6c61b11769b80caf86d30d926e2d785.png

11 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Ah thanks! Looks like I dont need to bother with getting the DBS Esso or the Citibank Cash Back card since a normal DBS/Citibank/OCBC already give 14% off le...

image.thumb.png.d6c61b11769b80caf86d30d926e2d785.png

DBS Esso Card seems like the best by far, but if you dont want another card or sth, 14% is acceptable.

I heard that for OCBC 365 there are many t&c to fufill iirc?

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Brass said:

DBS Esso Card seems like the best by far, but if you dont want another card or sth, 14% is acceptable.

because now usage is up and down due to factors like wfh limited dining out etc for me best to have on site discount and not worry about min spend .. and esso mastercard seems best ..

(edited)
9 hours ago, Brass said:

1 hour ago, Mooose said:

because now usage is up and down due to factors like wfh limited dining out etc for me best to have on site discount and not worry about min spend .. and esso mastercard seems best ..

DBS Esso card if you dont hit the min spend of $180 on PETROL each calendar month, is also 14% not the 21.2% that they happily tout...

Ya the OCBC 365 very complicated, where got time to keep track of the min spend....

image.png

Link to footnote 2 - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/promotions/esso-120/esso-fuel-tnc.pdf

Edited by yellowshaun
↡ Advertisement