Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

@yellowshaun where You get the idea of the DBS Esso card? Am using it for more than 15yrs. DBS  Esso card by far is most simple and direct discount. On the spot 15% or 18%(98 grade)  off from pump price.. anything extra is IF you pump more than $180/ month and Esso point in the app . 700p for $30 cash off for ur pump . 

↡ Advertisement

38 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

DBS Esso card if you dont hit the min spend of $180 on PETROL each calendar month, is also 14% not the 21.2% that they happily tout...

Ya the OCBC 365 very complicated, where got time to keep track of the min spend....

image.png

Link to footnote 2 - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/promotions/esso-120/esso-fuel-tnc.pdf

DBS Esso Card straight-up discount is 18% (not 14%) 

7 minutes ago, Hutan said:

@yellowshaun where You get the idea of the DBS Esso card? Am using it for more than 15yrs. DBS  Esso card by far is most simple and direct discount. On the spot 15% or 18%(98 grade)  off from pump price.. anything extra is IF you pump more than $180/ month and Esso point in the app . 700p for $30 cash off for ur pump . 

95 grade also 18%. Two tanks will clock $180 easily.

2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

DBS Esso card if you dont hit the min spend of $180 on PETROL each calendar month, is also 14% not the 21.2% that they happily tout...

Ya the OCBC 365 very complicated, where got time to keep track of the min spend....

image.png

Link to footnote 2 - https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/promotions/esso-120/esso-fuel-tnc.pdf

no le, its already 18% at site, taken off bill 

thats all i look at as i may or may not spend the min spend to get additional discount

if i only use $50 petrol a month then at least i know i have 18% off that in the pocket, nevermind bonus discount with min spend, other cards dont seem to give that discount off at site ..

3 hours ago, Atlantis80 said:

DBS Esso Card straight-up discount is 18% (not 14%) 

1 hour ago, Mooose said:

no le, its already 18% at site, taken off bill

Oh yes blind me hahaha! It's really 18%! I just applied for the card =D

• Haha! 1

gentle reminder, esso app vouchers expire end this month .. this weekend and next weekend left to use, for those who wfh and or dont drive to work/school etc

1 hour ago, Cumzilla said:

just now checked with cashier, cannot combine physical and app vouchers together ☹️

Even if you hit the minimum gross amount of both vouchers? Eg. $60+$60.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:20 AM, badlammy said:

I might have 3 x $3 (min $50 gross) e-vouchers to spare expiring end May 2021. They seem to have specific API/URL links but never tried sharing before though.

If you wish to try, PM me.

Still available...PM me if interested. 

1 hour ago, badlammy said:

Even if you hit the minimum gross amount of both vouchers? Eg. $60+$60.

yes, cashier said cannot, esso physical voucher is $50 not $60, planning to combine with the app $1 off $10 voucher

Twincharged
58 minutes ago, Cumzilla said:

yes, cashier said cannot, esso physical voucher is $50 not $60, planning to combine with the app $1 off $10 voucher

Regardless of paper or e voucher, one also cannot combine different denominations. 

19 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Regardless of paper or e voucher, one also cannot combine different denominations. 

so if same can?

On 5/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, Cumzilla said:

so if same can?

Yes, same denomination can. In fact they go by the voucher code eg. PLUxxxx. As long as same code, can stack.

20210525_213110.jpg

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, badlammy said:

Yes, same denomination can. In fact they go by the voucher code eg. PLUxxxx. As long as same code, can stack.

20210525_213110.jpg

Wah they give u $5 voucher sieok =D I only got $3 vouchers...

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Wah they give u $5 voucher sieok =D I only got $3 vouchers...

yup mine also only $3 for $60 and a single $1 for $10 ..

will have to fill over the coming weekend before expiry in a few days ..

↡ Advertisement