Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Turbocharged

Just now passed by Mountbatten Esso station...went in asked the young mei mei cashier for the discount booklet and...she happily gave me two booklets [inlove] I din pump any petrol...din buy anything...just smile and ask nia. [sunny]:a-happy:

• Praise 1

Just now passed by Mountbatten Esso station...went in asked the young mei mei cashier for the discount booklet and...she happily gave me two booklets [inlove] I din pump any petrol...din buy anything...just smile and ask nia. [sunny]:a-happy:

You must be very Yan Dao... [rolleyes]  I shy, I pumped full tank and got two booklets. 

Edited by Doppel
  • Praise 2

Can use at Mountbatten only ?  

You must be very Yan Dao... [rolleyes]  I shy, I pumped full tank and got two booklets. 

i not yandao.... but i got 5booklets after i pump 10$...    just thickskin....  :XD:  

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

You must be very Yan Dao... [rolleyes] I shy, I pumped full tank and got two booklets.

Bo la...no need yan dao wan la. Afternoon less customers they more chin chai. When I first step in I saw auntie at the counter I dare not ask...pretend walk around look at drinks. After a while auntie went inside the room I quickly go and ask young mei mei cashier n she just give lor. If auntie around I also dare not to ask. Haha...!

• Praise 1

Just now evening time knock off also went to pump cos anyway almost empty tank liao.

Got 2 booklets. Tried my luck and ask can use one voucher immediately or not. The auntie ok and tear off one piece voucher. Paid already I asked auntie can give one more booklet or not since 1st booklet tear out one piece already. She like hesitate a bit then give another booklet.

• Praise 1

Just now evening time knock off also went to pump cos anyway almost empty tank liao.

Got 2 booklets. Tried my luck and ask can use one voucher immediately or not. The auntie ok and tear off one piece voucher. Paid already I asked auntie can give one more booklet or not since 1st booklet tear out one piece already. She like hesitate a bit then give another booklet.

The voucher is supposed to be used from 31 Oct. Wonder if cashier will end up getting into trouble for this.

• Praise 2

The voucher is supposed to be used from 31 Oct. Wonder if cashier will end up getting into trouble for this.

No trouble:

Just pay $5.00 from her own pocket. [laugh]

• Praise 2

Ya lor. Rctp get auntie into trouble and auntie has to cough up the discount!
  • Praise 2

Ya lor. Rctp get auntie into trouble and auntie has to cough up the discount!

Auntie did it willingly.

Cos RCTP too yandao... Auntie was smitten so couldn't think straight

• Praise 2

Dafuuuq? You so lucky? I mistakenly pumped $60 as I tot can redeemed the $8 on the spot then the auntie say cannot and proceed to show me that it starts on 31oct, I sibeh paiseh n nod
  • Praise 2

i not yandao.... but i got 5booklets after i pump 10$...    just thickskin....  :XD:  

wah, you champion...

i think i'll try go and ask without pumping  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1