Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Turbocharged

OK tks.

I'll try to go pump and get some. How many coupons are there for each month huh? I'll prob about $300 a month, so am thinking of how many booklets i'll need...

4 + 2 per month

4 for 5000 and below ($5 off)

2 for 8000 ($8 off)

Hi guys is it worth it to drive there? The fuel cost back and forth already costs $10

Then have to travel to selected stations each time $5

The whole idea is to compensate those who use this petrol station. If u stay in Jurong etc then i guess no point.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

4 + 2 per month

4 for 5000 and below ($5 off)

2 for 8000 ($8 off)

The whole idea is to compensate those who use this petrol station. If u stay in Jurong etc then i guess no point.

Thanks!

Then one booklet is not enough for me...

And it confirms they make more profit for 8000.

True that. I think the last time when the Hougang (was it) Ave 3 one closed, they gave voucher that could be used anywhere. That one was prob just to spoil the market , as there are not that many alternatives nearby except the ones near Kovan...

"$5 off Synergy petrol & diesel for every $50 purchase and $8 off Synergy Supreme+ petrol for every $60 purchase."

The $50 & $60 fuel purchase is before or after discount?

• Praise 1

"$5 off Synergy petrol & diesel for every $50 purchase and $8 off Synergy Supreme+ petrol for every $60 purchase."

The $50 & $60 fuel purchase is before or after discount?

It's before. Best is pump exact $50 to enjoy 10% off
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

That's if u pump 98 right? Think majority pump 95.

Just checked the voucher.. you are right. So it's 10% for us.

went to pump last evening too. aiyoh, never realised sengkang traffic is so bad during peak hours... i feel so glad my usual short trip home to kovan is much smoother in comparison...

just before going then i realised this is not as fantastic as i mistook it to be - reason being i still vaguely remember the booklet given out by hougang ave 3 outlet some 1.5 yr ago when it closed. That booklet was for i think 12 mth or so, but this one is only for 2 mth...

but ok lah, still got some savings, and it's only a bit of extra trouble to brave the traffic to go there.

tks for the lead.

(edited)

April may June right?

Yup...

Got mine when i topped up yesterday too.

Edited by Gbs
  • Praise 2

Well the coupon does seems to benefit those driving to that area at least twice per week or going there monthly. But still i think some grab driver might benefit fron it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2