Circles Life Phone plan

Sdf4786k

(edited)

Wah guys.. I did a speed test on circles sim n star hub sim on my dual sim phone.. Star hub hit 60mb download.. Circles is like about 35mb only... Anyone tried?

Edited by Digthis1
↡ Advertisement

sorry need to ask again, the $0 plan with free 30min is for total of in coming and out going call, no free in coming like the other right?

30min is for total in and out

No free incoming

Now top up $10, get free incoming and 200mins outgoing

Need more Talktime on your $0 /mo Flexi Plan? You're in luck!

We've added a new Boost option and you can now get 200 mins and Unlimited Incoming Calls for just $10! Boost now on the CirclesCare app > Dashboard.

Cheers,

Your Customer Happiness Experts

• Praise 1

Okay. Was checking out the circles base plan for my wife as she was considering the new SH sim only plan. Found out that the based plan is now 6gb while mine was 5gb. Drop Circles CS an email to enquire about the reason for the differences. 

Response from the CS team is fast, really fast. As i initially thought maybe one reply every couple of days like the ahem ST and give crappy answers. In the end they top up the differences and add another 500mb for this month.  [thumbsup]

Honestly, i don't need this additional 1.5gb. But their quick response and detail explanation in the email is impressive. Thumbs up for them and i will stick with them as long as they keep up the service. 

• Praise 2

Is there any requirement for using the $0 plan?

I want to get a spare line for my parents.

30min is for total in and out
No free incoming
Now top up $10, get free incoming and 200mins outgoing
Need more Talktime on your $0 /mo Flexi Plan? You're in luck!

We've added a new Boost option and you can now get 200 mins and Unlimited Incoming Calls for just $10! Boost now on the CirclesCare app > Dashboard.

Cheers,
Your Customer Happiness Experts

Is there any requirement for using the $0 plan?

I want to get a spare line for my parents.

Nope. need to pay 18 bucks for the sim though. It's good for parents with low usage or use it as a spare for the 1gb of data.

• Praise 1

Now circles life basic plan is 20gb. Applies to existing customers. Go into the app to upgrade for free. The red, orange and green telecos can go fly kite.

↡ Advertisement