The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

Who knows this 528 driver?  Advise him to do the right thing lah $177 nia cannot afford meh....

hahaha too little dont pay .  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No, Sir,

I am on all alone, but my wife always said... Besides my hot nature... I am a very nice husband.

She meant Hot and Sexy si bo ....... jin Hao lian  already la  :XD:

• Praise 1

Let's engage in this way, if I had given in, and the other supposed be aggressor to take advantage of my tolerance...????

Please tell me what I shall do ??

Before I forget, I am trained in defence.. to deadly attacks !

I will not use weapons besides my bare hands to bring my opponent down in the first minute, so that anyone would say I am on self defense.

Honestly? you are just lucky.. based on the fact u declared 6 times in court...  

think abt it.. one wrong punch/elbow the aggressor becomes seriously injured...  it wont be settled with just kopi money or fines and stuff like that..  lets not even think abt the worse scenario...  

i also slowly change my thinking..  i used to walk with a fist clenched ard potentially dangerous situations.. now... i just avoid them...  instead of going for damage... if i have to.. i aim to subdue aka.. attack the joints... that shows a much higher level of control dont you think? 

In the eyes of the law..  its definitely safer...  and..  also easier on your conscience...   

And like @ingenius .. am commenting becoz respect you as a forummer here. Not want to be kaypoh and butt into ur biz..  but... do tone down la..  especially overseas...  no matter how skilled you are.. no one can take on a group...  and you never know .. when a guy's little minions will start running out of nowhere...  

• Praise 2

she lies!!  we can see the table was full of bowls and plates   <_<  <_<

Ok ok....my bad... It was reported that the table was not seated. 

• Praise 1

Tio Liat leow .... [smash]  [smash]

SINGAPORE — The police have arrested a 46-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman for an offence of Public Nuisance.

The Police received reports on April 23 regarding a couple who had allegedly used offensive language and force against a 76-year-old man at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Market & Hawker Centre.

The couple's identities were established and they were arrested on Tuesday (April 25). Police investigations are still ongoing.

Anyone convicted for the offence of Public Nuisance under Section 290 of the Penal Code may be punished with a fine which may extend to $1,000.

http://www.todayonli...rrested-Tuesday

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

Oh o, the couple not youngsters [sweatdrop]

From ST news

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 46-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman for an offence of public nuisance after receiving reports about the couple allegedly using offensive language and force against a 76-year-old man.

The incident took place on April 21 at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Market & Hawker Centre, and the police received reports on April 23.

Through follow-up investigations by officers from Tanglin Police Division, the couple's identities were established and they were arrested on Tuesday (April 25).

Police investigations are still ongoing.

Anyone convicted for the offence of public nuisance under Section 290 of the Penal Code may be punished with a fine which may extend to $1,000.

• Praise 3

Oh o, the couple not youngsters [sweatdrop]

From ST news

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 46-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman for an offence of public nuisance after receiving reports about the couple allegedly using offensive language and force against a 76-year-old man.

The incident took place on April 21 at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Market & Hawker Centre, and the police received reports on April 23.

Through follow-up investigations by officers from Tanglin Police Division, the couple's identities were established and they were arrested on Tuesday (April 25).

Police investigations are still ongoing.

Anyone convicted for the offence of public nuisance under Section 290 of the Penal Code may be punished with a fine which may extend to $1,000.

Wah 7 year age gap?  Rare to hear of these days.  

are they husband and wife? or just colleague?

Got colleague call you go "hoot" someone meh?  If colleague, must be FB lor.   [laugh]

Hypersonic

Got colleague call you go "hoot" someone meh? If colleague, must be FB lor. [laugh]

you sound jealous people got xmm wife/gf

• Praise 1

are they husband and wife? or just colleague?

What if both already married and kena exposed having dinner together with this incident where both reported to their spouses 'overtime' work & will be home late ........   [sly]

Sometime during "steal chicken" aka tow chee, better don't look for trouble. Thiam thiam sit down & eat and go somewhere else to romance ... [lipsrsealed]

:XD:

Actually if the police were actually called down at the time of the incident, will they have arrested the couple? At the end of the day, this is just jostling over a table at a hawker center. People Kenna punched slapped sometime also ask to file civil case.

It seem spf dancing to the internet tune and playing to the gallery too rich.

Edited by Chongster
  • Praise 2

I think police resources should be put to other more pressing matters. Such cases where only ego got bruised for fighting over a table in a hawker center is seriously a small matter, it is blown out of proportions becoz of social media.

Since now police are involved ppl should let them do their work and move on.

Why can't ppl around them try to stop what's going on and mediate the issue instead of taking video and posting it online?

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4